chapter 50

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

It was already night time everyone already take their leave but no without discussing about their surprise when taehyung was making milk for kids.

They all bid their goodbyes with happy feeling that everything is back to normal and Jungkook tucked kids in saying that they are going shopping with their grandparents tomorrow.

He went back to their shared bedroom as he closed door behind he felt soft arms wrapped around his waist from behind and felt soft kisses on the nape of his neck he smiled and turn around only to be met with cute sight taehyung looking at him like a lost puppy he leaned in and kissed his forehead and rest his forehead swaying little.

"Jungkookie I love you" taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled and said "I love you to my taehyungie so so much" and pecked his lips this time.

"Come on koo go and get change i will go check on kids too" taehyung said and booped his nose and Jungkook nodded.

He changed into grey black sweatpants without shirt and sat on bed soon taehyung came too and and he was about to sat beside him but Jungkook pulled him into his lap earning a yelp from the younger.

"Kookie" taehyung said when Jungkook gave open mouthed kisses on his neck "hmm" Jung just hummed and continued doing his work earning a blissful sounds from younger.

He went little up nibbling his ear and wishpered "I want you baby you looking so beautiful today that I can't control myself" and sucked hardly on the skin behind his ear.

"Jung-jungkook-ahh" taehyung moaned loudly and Jungkook just smirked soon taehyung grabbed his hair and pull him to just to smash his lips on his messely.

Kiss was heated from the start tongue against tongue, teeth against teeth Jungkook slowly pushed taehyung his back hit the soft mattress Jungkook hovered over him still kissing like their life depend on it.

They pulled away to catch their breath Jungkook looked at taehyung with so much love that he just want to be their in his arms forever.

"I love you my love" he muttered and attached his lips on taehyung's soft skin
"I love you too koo more than anything" and that's how their night went filled with soft moans and groans, skin on skin, hands intertwine and so their souls.

Taehyung was the first to wake up he looked down and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully like a bunny last night was filled with love and moans.

He blushed at the memory of how Jungkook was worshiping his body making him feel so loved by his action they made love whole night until they both can't move and sleep in each other's warm embrace.

Taehyung leaned down and pressed a soft kiss against Jungkook's parted lips but get surprise when Jungkook start moving his lips.

They kissed so passionately kiss was soft filled with love they pulled away and Taehyung hide his face in Jungkook's chest and Jungkook chuckled at his baby and said "good morning my love" and taehyung beamed and said "good morning koo" and Jungkook flipped their position and start kissing every hickey he gave to his baby he was excited because tomorrow morning they are going and can't wait to see taehyung's reaction.