chapter 11

Please ignore mistakes.

No once pov

Shinning lights on the corner of the road can be seen,faint melodious music can be heard, there is complete silence as they were sitting inside the car.

Brunette looking out of the window with a content smile on his face while ravenatte was driving eyes focused on the road one hand on steering wheel while one hand on his own lap.

While taking secret glances of a certain brunette and shrugging an urge to hold his hand he focused on driving.

On the other hand taehyung turn towards him and asked "okay enough now tell me where are you taking me" come out little impatient and ravenatte chuckled at him.

"Oh c'mon tell me you know I can get real impatient" he said while blinking his eyes cutely.

"You have to wait for it peach don't be impatient and if I tell you already you won't get surprised" he said while smirking because brunette blushed and looked outside of the window.

Taehyung blushed and his heartbeat raised because of the nickname jungkook just used.

He won't admit it but sure he loved it and he always loved being praised called by sweet nicknames he finds it kinda romantic and he remembers jungkook used to call him sweet names before too.

Ofcourse jungkook know about it he is good observers he know what to do to make taehyung a blushing mess and he is loving it taehyung looked ethereal, well he always look ethereal but while blushing you can't describe his beauty.

After driving almost 20 minutes they reached there first destination as jungkook decided to have a romantic candle light dinner.

He stop the car and ask taehyung to turn around "turn around princess" "why aren't we going out" taehyung said confused.

"We will but first turn" he said and taehyung did as he was told soon he widened his eyes inside the black satin blindfold.

"Yah! Jungkook what are you doing remove it please" he said annoyed jungkook just chuckled and said "please  don't move much and don't worry I will guide you the way" taehyung huffed annoyed but didn't argue after that.

Soon jungkook step outside and went to passenger door and get taehyung out and hold his hand and start moving.

As soon they are in front of their destination he removed the blindfold and as soon taehyung open his eyes widened his breath get stuck in his throat because.

 Taehyung looked at jungkook with wide eyes and a small smile on his face then he move forward to look around while jungkook keep looking at him fondly

He remembers once taehyung said that he want to have a date like that and he also know that to win taehyung heart you don't have to spoil him because taehyung is not a fan of materialistic things he prefer efforts over expenses.