chapter 42

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

"Taehyung my love......" jungkook started taehyung's eyes widened at that he was shocked that this is about him jungkook is going to do something going to make announcement about him kids were with him his stomach filled with butterflies because the thoughts he is getting from all this 'no this can't be that, this is too soon I am sure jungkook isn't ready for this' he felt tears forming in his eyes.

He snapped back to reality when jungkook uttered his next words "Taehyung baby you know that I love you right", jungkook said and chuckled at his own words he was nervous but he know he have to do it so he start again.

"Five years back I made a huge mistake my life to let go the love of my life and my kids to be honest I was immat6and blinded by my ego and pride that I couldn't realise that you are the one whom I love the most you are the reason for my happiness and when you get to know that I was dating you jut to complete a bet a dare the look on your face broke me but my mind was hazed by my reputation and my ego that I didn't even apologized I thought you will come back crawling asking me to take you back but it never happened"

"Then after weeks you contact me to meet you and I agreed and when I make the 2nd mistake of my life by abandoning you and our babies my pride was so high and also I was rich the heir of my dads company and you were middle class boy I didn't noticed that I pushed away my own happiness but when you left I somehow felt that someone took my heart but I shrugged it"

"But soon I realized that how much I was wrong how much i love you it's not you it's me who is wrong and then i started searching you trying to contact you but your number always say that it's unavailable i went to your house your parents told me that they kicked you out because you didn't agree to abort our child"

"Honestly I was so pissed at them but I am no better than them I was the one who to blame but I was relieved that you didn't abort our kids because if you then I don't know what would I do to myself because I know I was the one to ask you to get rid of them" jungkook said he turned his face and kissed twins  whole face making them giggle they wiped his tears and said "we love you dada don't cry" jungkook mumbled quite sorry's.

"I searched for you everywhere but couldn't find you but I guess God was on my side when I decided to collab with KTH honestly speaking this deal changed my life when I get to know that you are the owner when we stand in front of each other after five year you were still so pretty so angelic that I couldn't even believe that you were real when I get to see our kids I wanted to hug them and engulf you in my embrace and never letting you go but I know that the damage is did will take so much time to heal but I was determined to have you back I send you apology letters I apologize to you so much and you bring the angel you are you forgive me"

"That day was the best day of my life and I promised myself one thing that I will never let you go never we the reason of your tears i will love you so much that you will thank god that you gave me another chance I am so thankful of you baby because of you I meet these two cuddly babies you gave me the best gift you gave birth to our children's you are the perfect mother and a perfect boyfriend but today I want more from you so baby" jungkook put kids down they ran away to there grandparents he moved towards tae held his hand out for him to take it which taehyung gladly did.

Now they were standing in the middle of the stage jungkook pecked his forehead and said "I love you tae I love you so much thankyou for everything I know this is too soon but...." jungkook bend on his knee holding a red velvet box out opening it revealing a soft looking diamond ring and taehyung gasped "remember baby I promised you one day I will replace that promise ring with our engagement ring and today is the day I know it's soon but I can't wait more we re in love with each other and I can't wait to call you my wifey Mr. Soon to be Jeon taehyung" tears were streaming down taehyung's soft red cheeks he chuckled at that and jungkook continued.

"So will you make me the happiest man alive to accept me to be your husband and promise me to carry more of my kids inside you and promise me to be there for me to love me the way I do will you be my husband/wife kim taehyung will you accept me WILL YOU MARRY ME MY LOVE" jungkook finished tears were streaming down his own face with that taehyung broke and he also went on his knees holding his hand out for jungkook to place the ring he nodded quickly and muttered "y-yes jungkook I-I will marry you my love" and he sobbed harder jungkook waste no time and placed the ring on his ring finger.

Taehyung looked at the ring smiled fondly jungkook bring his hand in front of his face and kissed the ring while glancing at taehyung.

"I love you too koo" taehyung said and hugged jungkook tight jungkook held him closer by his waist and everyone cheered and clapped for them.

They get up jungkook held taehyung by his waist and took mic again and said "so this is the announcement I want to make that I am now engaged thankyou for being here I wish you all a happy life ahead" jungkook said and kids came to them running he picked them and pecked their forehead.

With the content smile they end the exhibition and ready to start a new chapter of their life.

_________________________________________

Part 2 is coming wait for it and I am sorry if it's not good I suck at writing I know but I want to write lol I hope you will like this chapter.

Bye purples💜