Chapter 23

Please ignore mistakes.

__________________________________

No one's pov.

They all went shocked because of the sight and they cooded at the sight it was so adorable that you can't just stay without awwing or cooing.

As jungkook took his parents to meet his wifey and kids they meet with a adorable sight.

Taehyung sitting down at the floor while kids pecking his face one by one he held the biggest boxy smile his sister features making him look so adorable that jungkook can't help but join them and he also start pecking him all over his face.

Taehyung opened his eyes and his eyes met with jungkook they got lost in each other's eyes and kids were giggling yjet look like a perfect little family which is filled with love and happiness.

As taehyung and jungkook were lost in each other's eyes mrs. Jeon cleared her throat and said "jungkookie will you please leave my son in law and kids so that I can meet the they are so adorable I can't" and mr. Jeon chuckled at his wife's antics but agreed with her.

Jungkook get up with hands intertwined with taehyung both carrying twins too. Jungkook pulled them and went toward a empty table his parents joined them he let go of kids and take a seat beside taehyung.

Taehyung was looking down slightly blushing and embarrassed because they get lost in each other in front of everyone.

"Mom this is Taehyung the love of my life" jungkook said and taehyung blushed because of how jungkook addresses him.

"And taehyung this is my mom and my dad" he introduced and taehyung bowed at them and said "it's nice to meet you mr. And mrs. Jeon" with a smile.

"Oh honey call me mom you are so beautiful and adorable that I just wanna hug you squish you" mrs. Jeon said and taehyung mumbled "okay mom" shyly.

"And same for me call me dad no need to be formal with us son you gave us the best gift while making us grandparents" he said and patted taehyung's head taehyung nodded shyly and said "okay mr. Jeon I mean dad" and soon jungkook introduces them to the kids.

"Mom dad these are my munchkins Jaeho and Areum and babies these are your grandparents" as he said kids went to them and hugged and said "hello granny I am Areum today is my birthday and I turn 5" and bowed mrs. Jeon cooed at that and picked her up and said "awe my baby is so well mannered" and jungkook proudly said "ofcourse taehyung did good parenting".

"Hi my name is Jaeho I am 5 minutes older than Areum and I love my mom and dad so much and I want to spend time with you granny and gramps" he said and bowed and mr. Jeon picked him up and complimented taehyung for  doing so good at parenting and taehyung bowed to them and soon they were all talking getting to know each other.

Taehyung and mrs. Jeon clicked so fast and now they are having the time of there life everyone was enjoying party kids playing with there school friends yes they did invite there friends too.

"You are whipped son" Mr. Jeon said and chuckled jungkook nodded and said "yes I am and I am proud of it".

"But I am still mad at you after knowing what you did to this precious child in the past" mr. Jeon said "I know dad what I did was wrong and I am still unable to forgive myself but I make a promise to taehyung to leave the past behind and to make our present and future beautiful dad I love him so much he gave me kids he forgive me he is such an angel I don't deserve him but I am selfish and I am never gonna let him go nor I leave him" jungkook said eyes never leave the brunette.

"Dad I am asking him to be my boyfriend again tonight then after I win his trust back completely I will ask him to marry me" jungkook said while eyes teary he can't explain in words how much he love that person he changed him completely he made him a better man he made him a father and he wants to be his husband.

Mr. Jeon looked at his son and pull him in a hug and patted his back and said "I am proud of you son don't ever hurt him he's so precious" "never dad I will rather die than hurting him" mr. Jein smiled at him and let him go he went to taehyung and said "baby c'mon it's time to cut the cake" taehyung nodded.

Everybody stand up and kids cut the cake and feed it to there parents and grandparents then uncles and each other it was already time for dinner ai they gathered on a big table and had there dinner while chatting.

While atmosphere was filled with laughter and chatter soon jungkook get up and clicked the glass everyone's attention on him he took a deep breath and said.

"Today is the most special day for me because it's my angels birthday I am so happy and proud of them all I want to say to them is daddy loves you" kids replied with a "we love you too daddy" and giggled.

"And I also want to thank the person who gave me these beautiful Angels I want to say baby I love you I did wrong with you I break your trust but I want you to know that I love you so much I regret what I did to you I love you baby I really do and I want to marry you right now but I am not going to rush in I just want to ask you" he went close to taehyung took his hand in his and lead his to the center and keeled down in front of him and pulled a red velvet box.

"Baby I am not asking you to marry me this is just a promise ring that one day we will get married I just want to ask you that will you be my boyfriend officially I promote you I will do anything to keep you and our family happy I will do anything I will make you my husband when you are ready I promise you I will always love you please be mine again and this time for eternity" as he said taehyung already tearing up he said a choked yes "yes yes yes jungkook I love you so much I will be your boyfriend" jungkook slipped the ring and kissed his knuckles softly and get up and hand taehyung his ring and taehyung slipped that in jungkook's hand they both lean in for a short yet passionate kiss.

And everyone cheered for them and kids went to the and hugged them and that's how there night went.

_________________________________________

That it for today stay tuned for more bye take care purples💜