chapter 2

(No one's pov)

As taehyung turned around he got shocked just staring at the person in fron of him suddenly flashbacks came and then he cleared his throat and ask jin to explain everything to their client.

As for jungkook he was beyond shocked and happy too he was searching for taehyung from thede past years he almost give up but he thinks god hear his prayers and sent taehyung back but oh boy he was wrong.

"Hello I am kim taehyung the CEO of KTH fashion" his voice is cold and had a blank expression on his face, Jungkook shake his hand and said "jeon jungkook it's pleasure to meet you" taehyung didn't say anything and ask namjoon to start the meeting.

"Okay so tell me what kind of deal do you want to make you know we design clothes, jewels, shoes and other accessories" taehyung said.

"Taehyung you kno- it's mr. Kim to you" taehyung cut jungkook off, jungkook just smiled and said "mr. Kim as you know my company is an entertainment company we provide models and actors so we want to collab with you for this purpose"

"Okay them submit your details I will call you for next meeting to discuss weather we are doing business together or not" taehyung said with cold tone and dismissed the meeting.

(Jungkook's pov)

It's already 2 pm when we finish our meeting but I didn't pay much attention in that my attention was on certain brunette, I couldn't take my eyes off him he grew so beautiful and attractive and he changed alot but his body became more feminine.

He looks so cute and adorable I just want to cuddle him but I can't he's not even looking at me I know he hates me but I will make him mine again.

I saw he was about to leave when I held his wrist and said "taehyung can we talk please" he glared at me and then my hand I got the message and let go of his hand.

"It's mr.kim to you and what do you wanna talk about mr. Jeon don't worry I will let you know about the business deal" I shake my head and said "I want to apologize" "for what mr. Jeon I already said it's not your fault you get late it happens sometimes".

I was about to say something but two kids came running while saying mommy and hugged taehyung's legs, he smiled and bent to their level and said "awe my babies how was your first day at school did you make new friends" with his beautiful body smile and the kids were the most beautiful and adorable kids I've ever seen.

They turned to me and asked taehyung "mommy who is this mister and why is he staring at us" the little girl spoke "don't worry about him baby he's just a Client" I felt pang on my chest but I guess I deserved it for being a jerk back than.

I looked at kids then realization hits me they are my kids they both resemble me and taehyung alot and I know that he didn't abort the kids. I feel so greatful of him to not to about our kids they are so adorable but now I want them  back in my life.

I snapped back to my senses when I heard cute giggles from my family they look very happy.

But then my phone rang I looked at the caller Id it was my assistant I picked the call "hello" "yeah okay I'll be there in 10 minutes" I hung up and took my leave and smiled at taehyung who looked away with a eye roll.

(Taehyung's pov)

To say I was shocked is an understatement the person whom I hate the most I standing in front of me but i hate myself more because I want to hug him the moment our eyes met.

The whole meeting i was trying to ignore him but i know he was staring at me i feel kinda intimidated but i can't loose my cool so i put my cold behavior on.

I saw him smiling and also noticed guilt in his eyes but I shrugged it off after meeting I was about to leave but he held my wrist and said "taehyung I want to talk to you" but I just ignore him and sassed a little until my kids walk in I was happy to see them I noticed that he was watching us with smile but I didn't pay any attention toward him and why would I he never wanted us un his life then why now he's is watching us with longing in his eyes.

After sometime his phone rang and after that he left us ' i will never let you come and play with me and my family ever again Jeon that's my promise' I muttered.

Time skip

We came back from office and kids were watching tv while I am making dinner I like to cook for my kids suddenly door bell ring I went to door i opened it and my eyes widened because there was no one at the door but a beautiful bouquet.

I picked it up and then I realized there's a note I picked the note and start reading it.

I know what I did in the past Is unforgivable but i want you to
Know that I regret everything
I did to you I just want you back and my kids back and I promise I will get you back I will make you mine kim taehyung just you wait and watch.
I have changed I searched for you everywhere but couldn't find you but now you're back I will make you mine again.

                                          Your kookie~

I was mad at him how he get my address at the first place and how did he know that they are his kids and why did he want me back I was super mad i throw that bouquet and that letter outside and went inside.

_________________________________________

Now what is going to be jungkook's next move to know stay tuned I will update tomorrow I am not sure about the time but I will update.

Stay safe guys and please keep voting  and ignore mistakes please