chapter 34

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov

There was pin drop silence in the conference hall everyone was scared jungkook was calming taehyung down well you guy wondering what happened so here it is.

As they planned they called a urgent meeting and distribute their fake designs but jungkook insisted that they should also apply some tracker or bug so taehyung agreed because that can give them solid proofs.

Well jungkook is one if the biggest company in Asian countries and also comes in top 10 around the world that man have connections because when you do business you need to have connections with everyone so it's not hard for him to arrange these kind of stuff.

Well they distributed designs and it's been only 3 hours and that design got stolen and park corporation so yeah they kinda find who is the mole and taehyung was hurt because he trust that person alot but you know people can get greedy.

He is mad and you don't want to face angry taehyung because he is scary jungkook was panicking inside because he know how taehyung can react when he is mad while jin and namjoon both were clam because they know taehyung better no matter how mad he is he never do something to harm others.

Back to present taehyung again called urgent meeting but this time thy called every employe because he want everyone to know what happen when you try to back stab kim taehyung.

He played a recording which they got because of those tracker and chip.

Everyone went shocked and culprit started shaking in fear because 1 taehyung was scary, 2 he is Jeon jungkook's boyfriend.

"Care to explain Miss lee or should I say mrs. Park" taehyung said and smirked she looked at him like she was seeing ghosts she paled sweat forming on her forehead and she gulped visibly.

"I am sorry mr. Kim but I have no choice my husband forced me to do this" she said "you think I will believe you well I have so many proofs against you and your husband tell bogum that you can't beat me in this" taehyung said with gritted teeth.

"And also I know you hate me and what you tell others about me too bad because I don't care and I am not even intrested in your good for nothing husband he was the one who is obsessed with me bhi then that he can't take the rejection" he continued.

"Because of you my husband don't pay attention on me you are such a whore it's good that the father of your child left you you deserve that you hoe" lee said and about to slap taehyung but a hand stopped him.

"Don't you dare to touch my husband okay and what are you talking about I am the father of these children they are mine and taehyung's I am the biological father and whom your calling a whore well as long as I remember you having an affair with choi and now you must be wondering how did I know that then  let me tell you choi was my family friend I know him he told me everyou want me to tell this to your precious bogum" jungkook said.

She widened her eyes and get on her keens and start begging "please forgive me don't tell this to bogu he will leave me I can't afford that I love him please taehyung tell him please forgive me" taehyung looked at him and then at jungkook , Jungkook nodded and he went to her and make her stand on her feet and said "don't worry it's not our business it's your personal life we don't care but I am not going to stay quite after this I am filing a complain against your husband for stealing from my company".

"I always let him go didn't do anything but now is enough I can't handle him anymore bow my lawyer will contact you guys and prepare a large amount because I have proofs against him" he continued he was so mad that he was shaking jungkook went to him and engulfed him in a hug and rubbed his back to make him relax.

He calmed down a little jungkook looked at lee and said "you may go now and give this news to your husband and we will see in a court and you guys dismissed". As he said everyone went back to work lee also left but after apologize many times.

As soon everyone left jungkook carried taehyung bridal style and went to sit on the couch and settle taehyung on his lap hyungs were watching them "I thought she is my friend I always support her and trust her but she stabbed me i am not mad because she stabbed me but i am sad because the things that she said to me" taehyung was crying jungkook can't see his baby cry so he kissed his tears and said "baby don't mind her words I know what you are I love you I am not going to leave you hyungs love you kids love we are here for you" he said.

Taehyung looked at him with his tear filled eyes and said "but you left me once I am scared kookie what if you will find someone better than me" his voice cracked "don't say like that bub I love you and only you I will die without you baby you are my love my life my world my everything I will never leave you you deserve the world baby" jungkook said and pecked his forehead.

Taehyung hummed at that and said "I love you too koo I am sorry for being week but I am hurt why people take advantage of my trust" taehyung said and nuzzled in jungkook's neck.

Jungkook kissed his temple and said "they don't deserve you and they don't worth your tears we are here for you you don't need anyone else" taehyung can't hold anymore and pulled him for a kiss.

They pulled away taehyung smiled and said "thankyou koo I love you" jungkook bopped his nose and said "I love you too my angel now get up let's go home" taehyung nodded and they make their way out.

_________________________________________

That's it for today fluff is coming so get ready.

Bye bye purples💜