Chapter 3

Ignore mistakes please

(Jungkook's pov)

I was so happy that I found taehyung and now I am determined to win him back.

After leaving his building I went to mine and started thinking of ways to win his love back.

So an idea popped in my coconut head and I call my best friends who are also my so workers.

"Hoseok hyung can you please come to my office and please bring jimin and yoongi hyung with you".

"Okay jk we are coming" with that he hung up after sometime I heard a knock on my door and i said "come in" they all come in and I ask them "hyung are free so we can go for a lunch I want to discuss something very imp with you guys and only you guys can help me".

"Ofcourse jungkook we are free let's go" yoongi hyung said and we all went outside I told them to go in my car and they all agreed.

__

We were sitting waiting for our food then suddenly jimin hyung break the silence and said "so what do you wanna discuss about is it about new business deal" and they all looked at me.

"No hyung but it's much more important than any business deal" they all looked at me and told me to continue.

"Well you know about taehyung" they all nodded and I continue "well you do know about my meeting with KTH fashion right" they again nodded.

"I found taehyung he is the CEO of KTH Fashion" I said "wow kook finally you found him what are you waiting for go and talk to him" hobi hyung said.

"It's not easy I tried to but he act like strangers I can see hatred in his eyes for me and most importantly I saw my kids" i said.

"Kids" they all say in unison I nodded and said "yes twins a girl and a boy I am happy he didn't abort them" I said

"So hyung i need you help i want to win his truth and love back i want my family back what i did in the past was unforgivable but i changed you know after he left i realized my mistake with in six months and i am searching for him since then" i said and hmyoongu hyung pat my shoulder and said.

"We know jungkook-ah but you did wrong how can you expect him to come back to you while you hurt him and told him to abort the baby" "I know hyung I was a dick to him but I am willing to do anything for him just help me" I said.

"Don't worry kook we'll help and you can count on us" jimin hyung said and I smiled a bit.

"Okay so tell us what you have in your mind" they ask me and I smiled shyly and said "hyung I want to take him out on a date so I can talk things out with him"

"Are you complete idiot kook you think he will go on a date with you after everything you have done and what makes you sure that he's single" jimin hyung said and my heart clenched at the thought of him being with someone else.

"Don't worry hyung I sent my man to get details about him but you are right i don't think so he will go out with me"

But them hobi hyung said I have an idea "kook sent him flowers, gifts, apology letter so that he will agree to talk to you" I hugged him and said "hyung you are the best" he smiled and we ate our lunch I tell them about taehyung and our kids we laughed and then went back.

__

I heard I knock and I let them come in it was my bodyguard he has a file in his hands and said "sir I got all the information of mr. Kim" i smiled at him and ask him to leave.

I opened the file and my happiness on another level because he's single right now and also I got his address.

After some time it was my time to go back home but I am going to send flowers for him i smiled to myself and left.

"I took a beautiful bouquet and a letter and placed it in front of taehyung's door and I pressed the door bell and hide"

He came out and looked here and there and trust me when I tell you he looked so beautiful in his silk robe.

I was drooling his soft tanned long legs and his collar bones he's the sexiest man he's prettier and curvier than girls

But then I saw him taking bouquet in his hands and he started reading my letter his face changed from confused to angry one and then he throw that bouquet and letter and closed the door with a bang.

I felt hurt I had tears in my eyes but I deserved it because did hurt him so much but this is not going to stop me I will get him back with that I left for my own mansion.

__

Next morning (no once pov)

Jungkook was working in his office but then suddenly his secretary came inside and said "sir mr. Kim is here he want to talk to you" jungkook ask her to let him in.

"Good morning mr.kim" jungkook said with a smile but taehyung replied coldly and said "morning but I am not here to greet you I am here for that business deal I think I am going to work  with your company so prepare you lawyer and a contract we will sign it on day after Tomorrow" and with that he left he didn't even looked at jungkook and left.

__

(Taehyung's pov)

Because of jin hyung and namjoon hyung I agreed to that business deal honestly speaking I don't want to face him but here I am standing in front of him.

He smiled at me and wished me good morning I wanted to smile back at him but I won't he hurt me so much why would I be nice to him I said to myself.

After talking about business deal I left from there but I felt tears in my eyes I don't know why I am crying for that person who don't want to do anything with me or with my kids with that I make a decision and said to myself.

I know you were the one who send me that bouquet and letter but this is not that easy I am not that stupid naive taehyung anymore you have to try hard for me this time.

_____________________

Hello guys sorry for late update and sorry for this chap in know it's boring but bare with it fluff is on it's way it take some time but trust me you will love it and please vote for my book.

And maybe I will update in the evening so wait for it bye take care.