Chapter 24

Ignore mistakes.

_______________________

No once pov.

After returning home jungkook tucked kids inside the bed and went to his room to get fresh he took a hot shower and then changed into black sweatpants without a shirt he was drying hi hair but then suddenly heard a knock.

He know who it is so he went to open the door and his breath hitched because in front of him standing taehyung in his black hoodie that he don't remember le lost 5 years ago but he melted because that shows taehyung was mad at him but still keep his hoodie.

And taehyung was feeling but just looking at jungkook's hard chest and his abs 'oh god why is he so hot I wanna lick them' he thought but slapped himself mentally for being a pervert.

Jungkook noticed it and smirked and went more close to tae and pull him close to his chest by hi waist there lips almost touching and he mumbled "darling like what you see" in his deep husky voice that sent shiver through his spine.

"Umm kookie I was waiting for you to come and cuddle me" he said looking down and blushing jungkook cooed at his baby "I was about to come sweetheart just let me wear my shirt okay honey" he said and pecked his lips.

"Okay come soon I am waiting" with that taehyung went back to his room after some time jungkook came to his room and he saw taehyung was standing at balcony he went to him and hugged his waist for back.

"What are you thinking bub" jungkook asked and kissed his ear, "moon is so beautiful today right" he said while eyes still on moon "yes it is but my moon is more beautiful jungkook said and nuzzled his nose in taehyung's neck inhaling his addictive strawberry scent.

Taehyung tilted his head giving ravenatte more access of his neck eyes closed because of jungkook warm breath tickling his soft skin.

Jungkook picked him up and they both laid on cushion and blankets which is decorated by lights.

Jungkook coverd them both with a warm blanket and taehyung snuggled close to him he pulled him even more close holding him by his waist and other hand playing with each others rings

"Thankyou love" jungkook suddenly spoke taehyung looked at him eyebrows  little frowning and ask "thankyou for what bun" jungkook looked st him smiling so lovingly and said "thankyou for accepting my love thankyou for being my boyfriend" he said in a whispering tone "thankyou for being mine" and taehyung didn't said anything just engulfed in a tight hug.

Jungkook felt something wet on his chest he pulled away an saw taehyung crying he cupped his cheeks and said "don't cry baby I can't see you like this" he said taehyung shake his head and said "I am crying because I am happy i am happy to have you back i am happy that you have changed you are responsible and honest now and I love you kookie please don't ever leave me otherwise I will die" and jungkook cut him off by placing his lips on taehyung's.

He kissed him deeply yet softly and pulled away "I will rather due than leaving you you are my world tae baby I love you so much that I can't even put it in words you are my everything baby I love you" and he kissed him again.

Everytime they kissed it help them to fall in love with each other a little more they fall in love with each other everyday they know they are meant to be and they promised each other they will fight together ever obstacle that come in there way.

They pulled away after about 5 minutes and jungkook attached their forehead together taehyung's eyes are still close smiling softly he knows jungkook staring at him.

He slowly open his eyes and meet with smiling bunny and smiled too and hugged him tightly hands intertwined and said "it feels so good baby to have you in my arms" taehyung blushed at that and said "I love yo be here in your arms forever" and pecked jungkook's lips.

They talk for a while until they both feel sleepy so jungkook picked taehyung bridal style and get inside his bedroom and put taehyung on bed and covers him with duvet and also get inside and pulled him close to his chest and mumbled "good night love" "good night koo" and they both feel asleep.

Next morning taehyung wake up first he kissed his bunny and went to take a shower but then end up getting a long bath then he get dressed and went to check on kids they were sleeping peacefully so he thought why not make them special breakfast today.

Since it was Sunday so they have all the time taehyung start making breakfast after an hour or so he finished everything and set breakfast on table and went to kids room and saw they are getting up he went to them said "good morning bunnies" "good morning mommy" and they hugged taehyung.

"Come on go brush your teeth and then we will have our breakfast and I am going to wake your dad up" he said and kids nodded.

Taehyung came to his room and saw his hottie still sleeping he went to the window and open it so some sunlight come inside jungkook moved a little and buried his face in pillow.

Taehyung went close to him trying to wake him up "koo wake up it 9 am already" he said but no response he was shaking him but still no response so he get up but suddenly his back met with silk sheets and soft mattress while jungkook was hovering over him and held a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Yah you naught bunny get off me and come downstairs breakfast will get cold" without looking at him because he is not able to hold jungkook's strong gaze.

Jungkook was about to kiss him but the door open and kids come inside and said "mommy daddy let's go" and taehyung get up but kids ask him "mommy what is daddy doing" areum asked and taehyung can't help but burst out laughing because as soon he saw kids entering he jumped of the bed and start doing pushups.

23, 24, 25.........30 "oh don't worry he is just doing his morning exercise" with that he went out with the kids while a smirk plastering on his face and soon jungkook also joined them.

_________________________________________

That's it for today stay tuned for more.

Bye take care purples💜