Chapter 46

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov.

It was already 7:30 and they all start preparing things for their barbecue everyone was at backyard kids were playing drink and snakes were placed and bottoms preparing ingredients and jungkook and mr. Jeon were making barbecue hoseok played music they all were enjoying this get together.

"Mommy my friends told me that barbecue happens in summers but why we are having it on December" jaeho asked and all laughed and taehyung said "baby because we can it's not about time or season it's about family and friends when we all feel like that we can have it" and jungkook nodded.

"Really so we can have it anytime we want" Areum asked "yes we can but for that we all have to be free from school and work right baby" jungkook said this time and kids nodded at him.

"Koo can you please pass me the plate of meat" tae said softly jungkook took the plate and went to him pecking his lips first then handed him plate.

"I love you" he wishpered and tae looked down shyly "I love you too koo".

"I can6wait to go home and have you tonight tho you know i can't sleep without having my favorite dessert" jungkook said and tae went red jungkook chuckled at his tomato and pecked his cheeks and went back to what he was doing before.

"Taehyung can you pass me the salt" Jin said snapping taehyung back to reality he quickly pass the salt and get back to help them again.

"Oh what are you making tae" hwasa asked "nothing noona I am making potato salad kids love it and kookie too" tae said and smiled "well this looks yum I can't wait to eat it" hwasa said and tae chuckled "jungkook can you please open it" mrs. Jeon shouted "jungkook is busy aunty give it to me I can open it" namjoon said and all of them widen their eyes at horror "no actually hyung I am already finished" jungkook said taking her in his hand and opening it "here mom".

They all take a breath of relief because we all know how clumsy is kim namjoon they all get busy preparing everything tops were sitting and chatting while bottoms arranged tops finished their work so they were talking and playing with kids.

"Guys I am thinking to surprise taehyung on his birthday and I already know what I want to do I just need your help so tomorrow in my office everyone ask noona and jin hyung too and please don't tell taehyung okay" jungkook said and all nodded.

"But what are you planning jk" yoongi asked "you will know and I was planning this from long time but couldn't find the right time to do that but yes I guess it's the time" he said with smirk and everyone get the idea what jungkook actually talking about and they all shared a knowing smile.

Soon after taehyung came to them and tell them that everything thing is ready "guys let's go" hobi said and they all take there seat.