chapter 17

Please ignore mistakes

____________________________

No one's pov

Birds chirping soft Ray's of sunlight peeking through the window and landing on soft brunettes face.

The brunette groaned at that he nuzzled his face on the pillow but suddenly he felt pillow moving he opened his eyes and looked up only to meet with a breathtaking sight.

He didn't know when they ended up like this but he and jungkook were cuddling jungkook holding him firmly on his chest while looking at him lovingly he blushed and buried his face in his broad chest.

Jungkook chuckled at his shy baby he love it when taehyung get all shy so he just pecked the side of his head and said "good morning baby" taehyung looked at him and smiled shyly and said "good morning kookie".

And soon he his back meet the soft mattress now he was under jungkook and jungkook was hovering over him and jungkook pecked his lips and said "I love you wifey".

Taehyung blushed at it and said "I am not your wife" jungkook chuckled and said "yet but you will be soon" with that he get up.

Soon taehyung also get up and went to take a shower after he came back he quickly dressed up and went downstairs to make breakfast.

He Yelped when he felt strong arms wrapping around his waist he looked back and see jungkook smiling at him.

He went back to what he was doing and jungkook resting his chin on his shoulder and said "love that smell so good" and taehyung chuckled.

Soon he finished making breakfast and said "kookie can you please wake the kids up for me" "ofcourse baby anything for you" he pecked his cheeks and went to wake kids up.

As jungkook went inside kids room he saw them already up so he just get them ready and picked them up in his arms and went to the dining area.

They all get excited after looking delicious breakfast in front of them.