Chapter 58

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

It was a calm morning in jeon household kids were playing outside with their bunny faced dada and their sassy mommy was watching them while sitting on a comfy chair in the garden.

"Baby you to comeout soon so you can also play with your daddy and your hyung and noona they will be very happy to play with you" taehyung said to now his 9 month belly while caressing it lovingly.

Suddenly he felt pain and his breathing got heavy so he yelled his husband's name "KOOKIEEE" Jungkook as soon as he heard his love yelling in pain ran to him as ask "what happened baby" in a panic mode "ko_o_ki i think my water broke I can't bare it please do something" he cried.

Then Jungkook rubbed his belly and asked twins "baby can you call your granny and tell them to come to hospital" Jungkook said and twins nodded well he taught them how to use phone during taehyung's pregnancy in case something happen so they can call him.

"Okay dada" they said and called their grandparents meanwhile Jungkook carry taehyung bridal style and ran toh their car kids following behind he settle taehyung in passenger seat then put kids in their seat then get inside.

He hold taehyung's hand he was calm from outside but panicking inside bit he has to be strong "C'mon baby just wait a little more we are about to welcome our little prince" he said and taehyung smiled at him through pain.

"Koo please drive fast I can't handle it anymore" taehyung said "yes baby we are almost here" Jungkook said and squeezed taehyung's hand.

Thankgod that hospital is just some 20 minutes away from their house they reached and nurses already brought to emergency room soon doctor came and checked him.

Meanwhile Jungkook was waiting for doctor to call him inside as their parents already here and hyungs are also coming soon he called inside and saw taehyung sweating and in lot of pain he cried too.

"Okay Mr. Jeon on the count of three you have to push again" doctor said and taehyung nodded while breathing heavily he was already tired from all that pushing but he did it anyway Jungkook is standing there holding his hand wishpering sweet nothings in his ear.

"Okay push harder" doctor said and taehyung did it "again" taehyung again did it " very good Mr. Jeon I can see his head jut push one more time" doctor said and taehyung did.

His screaming were the only sound can be heard but soon soft baby cries filled the room.

"You did it baby" Jungkook said and pecked taehyung's forehead taehyung smiled thru his tears felling very tired soon drifted to dream land.

Jungkook panicked and asked doctor they said it's because of exhaustion and said he will wake up soon Jungkook nodded.

Soon nurse enter with a baby wrapped in a baby blue blanket and handed him to Jungkook.

Jungkook got so much emotional he was so happy because this time he can hold his baby when he missed his first borns he was so happy they he didn't noticed everyone staring at him with teary eyes.

"My little bunbun dada loves you so much baby" he said and pecked little one's cheeks which wake him up he looked at his dada and smiled which is a mixture or his bunny and taehyung's boxy smiled he cooed at his baby.

Soon their parents and hyungs met the new addition of jeon family after 2 hours taehyung woke up still tired.

Jungkook went to him and pecked his forehead "you did great sweetheart our baby born so beautiful and healthy wait lemme bring him to you" Jungkook said and take the baby from crib and handed it to tae.

"Koo he is so cute just like you" taehyung cooed while pecking his baby's hands.

"Baby he looks more like you but he has mixture of our smile his eyes are like you but nose is like me" Jungkook said but soon baby started crying then nurse came and said "it's time to feed him Mr. Jeon" and taehyung nodded.

He opened few buttons of his shirt and guide the new born towards his nipple soon the baby start sucking it taehyung sighed in relief playing with his little hands and Jungkook well he was lost in daze because it was the best thing he saw he was so happy and proud taehyung was looking so beautiful feeding their baby like that with a content smile on his face.

"Baby I love you so much thanks for giving this beautiful gift to me" Jungkook said and taehyung pecked his cheeks.

"I love you to hubby" soon baby fell asleep so Jungkook put him in crib and he sat beside taehyung intertwining their fingers bringing it near lips face gently kissing his knuckles.

"Mommy" they heard twins shouting and running towards him hyungs and their parents following behind "mommy are you okay now are you feeling any pain we met our little bro he is so adorable just like you mommy" areum said "offo areum talk slowly otherwise you will wake our little bro" jaeho scolding her getting in the role of big hyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at them amused soon Jungkook picked them up and settle them on bed they hug taehyung and taehyung pecked their cheeks "I am alright baby don't worry" he said softly.

Their parents and hyungs also congratulate him and ask about how he is doing soon he get tired again so they all went back home jeon grandparents taking areum and jaeho with them kim parents told them that they will send them food with their driver so don't eat outside food it's not good for taehyung and Jungkook thanked them and went to escort them all to parking lot.

When he came back he saw taehyung playing with their baby who was giggling while his momma talk to him softly he slowly leaned towards door and watch his baby talking to their baby.

Soon taehyung looked at him and he went to him pecking his lips resting his head on his shoulder looking at giggling angle in taehyung's arms.

"So what you wanna name him sweetheart" Jungkook asked softly "ummm I want you to name him koo I already named twins you also has right to name our bunbun" taehyung said and Jungkook thought for a while then smiled his bunny smile.

"What about jeon taegguk" Jungkook said smiling brightly and taehyung smiled at him then looked at his baby and said.

"Then jeon taegguk it is welcome to the family taegguk" and pecked their bunbun's forehead.

________________________________________

Hola amigos I'm back please ignore mistake this chapter is rushed but it's done also one more chapter and epilogue is left I will end this book by this week.

Please vote and comment your views also stay safe bye take care purples💜