Chapter 49

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

"Son" Mr. Kim said as soon taehyung opened the door he and his wife had tears and they rushed to hug him but taehyung stopped them by showing his hand.

"Come mr. And Mrs. Kim" taehyung said very formally and their heart break at it but they know that they deserve it while Jungkook just looked at them and smiled at them.

Taehyung was happy but the memories of them yelling at him and how they disowned him but he is ready to forgive them but he wants to hear them out first.

They all came to the living area and kim family greeted them and they made a small talk with jeons Jungkook was happy that taehyung is taking it nicely soon tae cleared his throat and said "so are you going to say anything or should we start our dinner".

"Taehyung son how have you been" Mrs Kim asked with cracked voice taehyung lookedat her and smiled bit it didn't his genuine but more sarcastic smile "I've been great with my kids and soon to be husband and his family" said taehyung.

"I'm glad that you are doing great but son i just want to apologize to you" Mrs. Kim said and mr. Kim nodded in agreement.

"Apologize for what" tae asked Jungkook noticed that tae is hurt from all the memories but he also need to let it out so that they can start the new phase of their life.

"Son we know we did wrong but trust us we actually tried to find you even Jungkook know that and we are really sorry for what we did we just want your forgiveness and happiness son please forgive us" mr. Kim said this time.

Taehyung looked at them and his heart break at that his parents kneeling in front of him bowing their head hand joined together and crying he quickly rushed to them kneeling and hugged them both crying.

No he is not cruel he can't see hi parenting this they sure did wrong but what they did is the reason taeis here today and he is very thankful to the past events because when he thinks he always think that everything happens for a reasonable it was his fate.

But now he have everything his kids, the father of his kids, his friends, his in laws and now his parents and just wa t to forget everything and start a new happy life without any regrets and grudges.

And that's what he is going to do now "mom, dad i missed you so much" taehyung can't help but cried he buried his face in their shoulder and cried.

Jungkook watching them with tear filled eyes he can't help but he was blaming himself for what happened to them in the past and as he promised to them he will make it right he felt suddenly a weight lifted from his chest.

And he is so proud at taehyung his taehyung he has a heart of gold he is so forgiving after he went through so much he still believe in forgiving and he loves him from that he is actuall an angel in disguise of human his angel.

Mr and Mrs jeon also looking at them with smile they were happy that their son in law get united with his parents.

Soon they pulled away mrs. Kim kissed taehyung all over the face and said "my beautiful baby just like an angel" and taehyung giggled at that.

Soon they got up and mr. Kim said "son i know what we did is unforgivable but at that time you were so young and we don't want you to keep the children because we thought it will affect your future so we gave you a hard choice but you seem determined and left after sometime when Jungkook came asking for you we get worried because we thought he maybe accepted you but then he told me everything and we tried to search for you".

"But when you came back to this country you're father diagnosed to leukemia so we went over seas for his treatment when we came back we met Jungkook and he told us that you guys are back so we requested him i can understand if you don't want to forgive us but please we are so guilty and sorry fir what we did i hope you can forgive us" this time Mrs. Kim said.

Taehyung looked at them shocked but he understand but he get sad when his mom said about his fathers condition but him looking fit and fine made him relax and he said "don't worry mom dad i already forgive you and now let's forget the past and be happy" and hugged them.

They talked more but suddenly Mrs. Kim said "tae bear where is my grand children" and taehyung smiled at them and Jungkook stood up and said "they are in their room let me bring them here" and with that he went to their room soon he came back with carrying both of them in his strong arms.

"Areum, jaeho meet you're another grandparents" taehyung said and introduced them Mrs. Kim gasp looking at them and soon picked them and kissed them all over their face while twins giggling.

They talked and Laughton they all went in dining room for dinner which taehyung prepared as he was inside kitchen Jungkook called them out "dad can you explain to mr and Mrs. Kim about what we discussed this morning" and mr. Jeon nodded.

"You know you can call us eomma appa young man after all you are our soon to be son in law" Mrs. Kim said with a wink and Jungkook chuckle mumbling "sure".

Soon taehyung cane back and they ate dinner while catching up then Kim family played with kids and taehyung can6help but to smile soon he felt strong arms wrapped around his tiny waist and he leaned his back on a strong hard chest.

"Thankyou kookie" taehyung said and Jungkook looked at him taehyung tilted his head and said "Thankyou for everything" and pecked Jungkook's lips Jungkook smiled and said "Don't thank me me baby I created that mess so I cleared it just want to see that beautiful smile on your face 24/7" and taehyung giggled at that "you love my smiled that much" he asked teasingly.

And Jungkook let out a soft chuckle and they soon went quite looking at their family playing giggling with a content smile on their face.

_________________________________________

Sorry for not updating this whole week I do have to say anything but yeah I wasn't feeling well and couldn't concentrate so please forgive me.

Next I will update tomorrow I promise

Please vote and stay safe take care purples 💜