chapter 4

Ignore mistakes please.

(No. One's pov)

Jeon entertainment

Jungkook was in his office thinking about how to get taehyung to talk to him suddenly he heard a knock on his door "come in" he said.

It was hoseok with his girlfriend hawasa "hi hyung hi Noona" he said and the couple returned it with a smile.

"Jungkook we were thinking about how to let you and taehyung get back I have an idea" hawasa said.

Jungkook's eyes lit up at the mention of taehyung he ask her "please tell me I can't wait to have him back".

"Okay so I was thinking that you to are collaborating right" she asked and jungkook nodded "yepp".

"So I was thinking why don't you organize business dinner and try to be close to him I know this will be business related but you can show him you re bow responsible and changed alot" she said.

"Yes noona you are right atleast I can spend time with him or with my kids and I can have a conversation with him" jungkook said in a happy voice.

"Okay so i will organize a dinner with him and you, hobi hyung, yoongi hyung and jimin hyung so you can also meet him" Jungkook said and called his assistant.

She came inside "Mrs. Choi can you please arrange a meeting with KTH fashion" jungkook asked her and she nodded and said "yes sir I will let you know" with that she left.

It was already lunch time so he asked hyungs and noona to join him.

(Jungkook's pov)

I was so happy that I can spend sometime with my precious angel "we were at my favorite restaurant having our lunch becawe don't have much work today suddenly there man came with two child and sit beside our table when I look at them I was beyond shocked because it none other than

"Taehyung" I said and he looked at me and then looked away.

But what surprise me more is jimin hyung and yoongi hyung invited them to have lunch with us they resist but then agreed.

Now they are sitting with us taehyung was sitting in front of me "jungkook meet him this is kim seokjin and his husband kim namjoon they are our neighbors" jimin hyung said and I said "hello" to them.

"What are you do I here at this time we thought it's your office hour" yoongi hyung said "yes but today we don't have any meetings so our boss said why don't we have lunch together so we picked his kids and here we are" seokjin said with a smile.

"Oh same here with us that why we are here too but it's nice now we can meet each other's friends" jimin said and they all introduce eo.

"Hi I am kim taehyung and these are my kids Jaeho and Areum" he said in a soft tone with a smile.

Jimin hyung get exited and said "oh my god you are taehyung I heard I lot about you and you are so beautiful and your kids they are so cute and squishy can we be friends" he said and taehyung giggled and said
"Ofcourse we can I would love too".

I was staring at him suddenly he looked at me we were looking eo when the kids starting giggling and said "mommy we want icecream" they said and taehyung smiled and said "baby let's have our lunch first then we will have icecream" and show his boxy smile.

"Aww taehyung Jaeho looks exactly like you" Hobi and hawasa said and then chuckled and taehyung and Jaeho smiled their boxy smile while Areum smiled her bunny smile and said "and I looked like a bunny uncle".

"Yes you re my little bunny aren't you bun" taehyung asked her and she pecked his lips.

I didn't noticed that I was smiling at their interaction I came back to reality when someone cleared throat I looked up it was waiter.

"Sir what would you like to have for lunch" he asked and we ordered our lunch but what get me surprised is that taehyung still ordered black bean noodles I remember it's his favorite he always ordered them when we went on our lunch dates.

After sometimes food arrived and we started to eat when yoongi said "Taehyung so now we are working together we always have a dinner party with our new partner so we sent an invitation to your office but since we are here I would like to inform you about it".

"Oh that so sweet of you" taehyung said with a smile " so are you free on Saturday so we can meet at the dinner" I said he looked at me " we all re going to be there since we are part of the board" Hoseok hyung said.

"Okay but I never went on business related dinner or parties without my hyungs they are also part of board" he said.

"Don't worry we also invite them and you can bring your kids too because we were having dinner at jungkook's" he looked at me then at kids thinking but he nodded and said "okay I'll be there".

I was beyond happy I will thank hyung latter we were having little conversation while eating our eyes met sometimes but he ignored me.

I was done eating I was looking at him he was busy eating looking so cute he still eat in pout.

              (uwu babyyyyyyyy)

I was busy starting at him suddenly I felt a tug at my sleeve I look that side and Areum was looking at me frowning "what happened cutie" I asked her "why are you staring at my mommy do you want his food" she said with a pout.

I was so embarrassed all eyes on me and taehyung looked down with pink cheeks wait is he blushing I coo inside and said "no I don't want his food sweety" and all my hyungs started laughing at me I looked down I felt my own cheek heat up.

We looked up at the same time and he ignored me and said "we should leave hyung I need to buy them icecream too" they agreed and bid there goodbyes and left.

I turned to my hyungs and noona they all started laughing at me again and said "you ate so whipped kook"
I whined but I had a smile on my face thinking of his blushing face and my daughter talked to me.

Soon we also finished and left for company I was so happy that I got to spend some time with my family and I promised myself they will be soon with me and I will make more babies with my babydoll.

_________________________________________

Sorry guys I couldn't update yesterday because of some personal reasons but I will try to update daily and wait for more whipped kookie and hard to get taetae.

Please vote guys I will be thankful of you and stay safe bye I purple you💜

True af