chapter 12

Please ignore mistakes.

No one's pov

There was a peaceful and comfortable silence between them they both are taking secret glances and then the song lost star playing on the car FM.

As soon as song came jungkook's eyes lit up and taehyung start blushing because that song came and rushed so many memories.

Jungkook used to sing that song to tae while playing his guitar taehyung blushed at the memory while jungkook just looking at him fondly they both ate thinking same thing.

Jungkook just smiled at that how an he forget that beautiful moment he was a jerk back then but now he admits that the days he spend with taehyung was the best of his life.

Taehyung is such a sweet and caring person who can do anything for you for love suddenly he felt guilty remembering taehyung teary eyes when he abandoned him.

He can't help but feel guilty only if he listens to his heart things would be different but he knows he can't change the past but he is willing to make his present and future most beautiful he loves taehyung so much and he is willing to do anything even if taehyung won't love him back but he is not going to give up on him on his love.

Soon they arrived jungkook get out of the car and opened passenger door and held taehyung's hand as soon as taehyung step out and looked around his eyes widened.

They were standing out side the beach and taehyung get so excited he pulled jungkook by his arm and start running soon they took there shoes off and start walking still holding hands.

The beach was quiet there is no sign of any other person it's so quite and peaceful and calming taehyung closed his eyes looking up at the moon sound of waves mix with fresh cold breeze hitting on his face his hair danced because of breeze

And jungkook being a whipped person that he is starting at the beauty beside him with eyes full of love he can't help but think that how lucky he was to have taehyung and his kids by his side and that time he promise himself that he will never let flow a single tear from their eyes.

He snapped back to reality when taehyung suddenly hugged him and said "thankyou for bringing me here it's so beautiful" he said turning his attention back to the beautiful view.

"Yes it is so beautiful" jungkook said but he was looking at taehyung and taehyung turned his head at his direction and blushed because he caught him staring.

"C'mon let's take a walk" taehyung beamed and jungkook just chuckled but nodded.

They were walking and walking suddenly jungkook stop staring intensely at taehyung and pulled taehyung by his wrist and engulf him in a tight hug.

First taehyung get shocked but hugged back anyway soon he felt something wet on his neck and noticed jungkook is shaking he pulled away and cupped jungkook's cheeks and said.