chapter 27

Please ignore mistakes.

_____________________________

No one's pov.

Heavy breathing sound can be heard and slowly ravenatte pulled from the kiss he open his eyes and his breath got stuck because in front of his eyes there was taehyung breathing heavily eyes still shut closed flushed cheeks and red swollen lips with a content smile on his face.

He slowly open his eyes there eyes locked and they got lost in each other's eyes jungkook leaned and rest his forehead against brunettes and muttered "I love you taehyung I really do" taehyung lowered his eyes at that he can't just hold jungkook intense eyes with full of love and passion.

"I love you too kookie" taehyung said with red cheeks "so so much" jungkook chuckled at that and pecked his forehead "baby you know i will die without you so please don't ever leave me" jungkook said his eyes get teary because he can't imagine a day without his baby.

"I will never we both suffered alot for 5 years but that pain and suffering worth it now we are here happy and together with our small family" taehyung said and cupped jungkook's cheek.

"But I want a big family just you wait for me to make you Jeon we will raise our own kpop group" jungkook said and earned a slap on his chest and a whine from his baby "kookie~ don't say like that it makes me shy" jungkook just chuckled and leaned to kiss his whining baby all over his face earning soft giggles from his baby.

Jungkook don't want anything anymore well he want more kids with this man but that topic is for another time jungkook can't be more happy having the love of his life giggling so softly in his arms it feels like he is in heaven well his heaven is taehyung he is his world he can't believe that it's real.

Soon they locked eyes and captured their lips in a passionate kiss that kiss was sweet gentle at first but it turn heated and hungry after sometime jungkook swiped his tongue over taehyung's bottom lip he parted his lips to let jungkook take the lead.

The kiss soon turned out in a hot makeout session they pulled away breathing heavily but jungkook didn't waste any second and attacked his neck a soft moan escaped from taehyung's lips.

Jungkook smirk at that he very well know how sensitive his boyfriend is and how he react to his touches he snaked his hands inside taehyung's clothes he can feel his lovers soft silky skin under his palm.

Taehyung squirm under his palm and arched his back because jungkook sucked on his sweet spot jungkook hand roaming around his tummy feeling the softness he walked his fingers till he reach his nipples and rubbed one and taehyung can't help but moan.

"Ahhhh k-kookie" he moaned he was panting looking so sinfull jungkook cursed under his breath he can't take anymore but he has to stop because he know taehyung is not ready and he don't want taehyung to think that he is with him just for his body so he slowly pulled away but taehyung held his wrist .

"Don't think to much I know you are worried about me and I am thankful for that I want to take sometime please understand" jungkook just chuckled and said take your time sweety I am not going anywhere but when you will allow me to have you I will make sure you can't walk for days".

Taehyung widened his eyes and blush covering his face he whined "yah you pervert horny muscle bunny" while hiding his face in jungkook's chest.

Jungkook laughed at him more and laid beside him pulled him closer to his chest and taehyung snuggled closer to him he covered them both with soft warm comforter and pecked his lips and mumbled "good night sweetheart" taehyung blushed at the nickname but replied with soft "goodnight my bunny" and yawn after that.

Soon brunette fall asleep in his bunny's strong arms jungkook was busy staring at the beauty lying beside him while nuzzling close to his chest a soft sigh escaped his lips and soon he also drifted to dreamland.

Next morning ravenatte wakeup he slowly stretched his arms to fonds his lover but couldn't find him he frowned while eyes still closed he get up and open his eyes but there was no one he get up and looked in bathroom but it was empty.

He thought maybe taehyung is with kids so we went out and head towards kids room he entered but get surprised because room was empty there was no one he frowned more and went downstairs and got confused because lights were turned off everything was black he couldn't see anything he panicked.

He went to turn on the lights as soon he turn the switch on he meet with the most beautiful sight there were balloons rose petals and in the middle of the room there was cake and his three babies were looking at him with their bunny and boxy smiles on display.

"Happy birthday daddy" kids and taehyung yelled while running towards him and caught him in a group hug.

Jungkook was jungshook he was surprised that his babies did this for him and also that he forget his own birthday he sat on his knees so he can reach twins eye level taehyung also sat down while looking at his babies and his baby daddy giggling hugging each other "thankyou my babies" jungkook said while his tears escaping his eyes "daddy dont cry" Areum said and wiped his tears "yes daddy it's you birthday so smile" Jaeho said and jungkook chuckled and nodded soon they let go of him.

Jungkook stands up and taehyung as well he went to jungkook and snaked his arms in his neck while jungkook hold his waist and pull him closer to his body "happy birthday my king" taehyung wishpered in his ear and blow after that jungkook groaned at that and leaned and kissed him "thankyou my queen this is my best birthday ever" jungkook said and nuzzled taehyung's cheek with his nose inhaling sweet scent of his lover.

"C'mon daddy let's cut the cake I am hungry" kids yelled all excited they pulled away and looked at them jungkook chuckled while shaking his head "they are just like you princess" and taehyung flipped his imaginary long hair and said "after all they are mommy's kids" and jungkook just chuckled and said "sure they are" they both laughed at that and went towards them.

_________________________________________
Guess whose back yes you are right it's me but I am really sorry I wasn't feeling good but I will try to update daily from now on and wait for jungkook's birthday celebration date🌚