37 | Sun King

"Did you talk any sense into the guys?" Sarah asks as I come back from running home because my dad said Benny showed up trying to find hold in our house. "Hell no, they've gotten worst. Benny tried stealing gold from my house." I say before we see Lucia a few feet from us. "What is she up to?" I ask before we hear the group of guys coming down the stairs shirtless. "Masta toocha- Lucia da. Masta eecha Lucia na. Masta eecha Lucia na. Masta eecha Lucia na. Masta eecha Lucia na. Masta eecha Lucia na. Praise the Sun King!"

"I am totally praising the Sun King!" Benny says making us roll our eyes as Ethan argues back, "I praise him twice as hard as you!" I look at the girls

"I am totally praising the Sun King!" Benny says making us roll our eyes as Ethan argues back, "I praise him twice as hard as you!" I look at the girls. "The Sun King is pleased. He will soon return to us. You may cheer." Lucia tell them. "Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!" They all cheer.

"Soon the final ceremony will demand the ultimate sacrifice. Who among you is worthy to be my chosen one?" She asks them making them all shout, "Me! Me! Please! No, I want to be! Me! Me!" They all stop as me G raises the skull. "Eecha Lucia na. Masta eecha Lucia na. Masta eecha Lucia na." They walk away and she follows them.

"That Lucia thinks she's so hot, it makes my blood boil! Ah, ow!" Erica hisses as her arms starts to burn

"That Lucia thinks she's so hot, it makes my blood boil! Ah, ow!" Erica hisses as her arms starts to burn. "That's not the only thing that's boiling!" Sarah point at her arm. "Lucia's heating the whole world up. She's makings the sun get closer to us." I say finally figuring out what she was doing.

"The Sun is turning my skin into human fondue! If I find that Sun King, I am going to knock his teeth out." Erica says making me laugh. "We need a plan and fast. Think-what would Ethan and Benny do?" Sarah asks looking over at me. "No offence, but that's a really stupid idea." Erica tells her.

"You know saying no offence doesn't make it less mean." Sarah looks at her. "Why think like nerdlings when we can kick butt like vampires?" Erica says walking off. "Well that works for you two but not me." I say as Sarah goes with her leaving me. "We need a plan fast." I say to myself looking out the window watching the guys before running off to the girls.

"Okay, where's whatser-face?" Erica opens the door. "The queen prepares for the Sun King's return!" Benny tells us. "I'm gonna be the chosen one!" Rory adds. "Whatever. I'm not leaving without smashing something." Erica looks around the room. "Well, she seems to like that skull." I say looking at it.