13 | Ghost coach

"Wait, coach. Are you taking our only trophy out?" I asks as he unlocks the case. "Sadly yes." He says opening it. "He's a robot in disguise! He'd just show up as a harmless truck." I look over at the guys making their way closer. "In space?!" Benny and Rory sigh. "Hey coach." Benny walks pass him to stand next to me. "What do you do, coach?" Rory asks him. "Say goodbye, boys. Time to put this old relic into storage." Coach holds the trophy.

"But isn't that, like, the only trophy this school has ever won?" Ethan asks. "Yes, but it, uh, it sends the wrong message, you know? Winning isn't everything. Yeah, sure, our teams come last in points, but, oh, boy, we come first in so many other important areas." He tries to make our school seem like it's good. "Yeah, like... point... avoiding?" Benny says making me slightly giggle. "That is one sad trophy case." Rory points at it while Coach asks Ethan to hold the trophy.

"Oh! Nerd alert!" I look behind me to see a man

"Oh! Nerd alert!" I look behind me to see a man. "Get a haircut, Bevo." He messes up Benny's hair. "What'd you do that for?" He turns to Rory. "Wait, you can see me, mop top?" The man walks towards Ethan and I follow to stand by his side. "Umm where did he come from?" I ask Ethan." Yeah. I... well we guess. Who are you?" Ethan asks him.

"Uh, well, I am a winner, kid. That's probably why you don't recognize me. I was the best coach this school ever had, right before it was overrun by nerds, like you nerds." He points at Ethan. "Who are you calling nerds?" Ethan asks as Benny and Rory get louder. "Why don't you transform and roll out, dumblebee?" Benny tells Rory. "Y... you're a warp ten butthead!" Rory fights back and I forget about ghost coach going to stop them. "Come on guys, grow up." I put my hands on their chest pushing them back helping coach.

"Ah!" Ethan yells so we look over at him with his pants to the floor making the boys laugh with coach while I shake my head

"Ah!" Ethan yells so we look over at him with his pants to the floor making the boys laugh with coach while I shake my head. "Space theme, huh? I would have guessed Spiderman." Sarah says walking past while Benny and Rory keep laughing. "Ethan, pull your pants up now." I tell him and he quickly pulls them back up with an embarrassed look. "How did you see him?" Ethan whispers to me. "I don't know. My dad said it is possible for special witches to see ghost, and it makes since for me because he can see spirits stuck here." I explain to him before he explains to they guys about the ghost coach.