17 | Blood Truck

"Sarah, I feel like you should still just ditch today." I tell her as I lean against the wall as she puts money into the vending machine. "I'm fine, I just gotta keep an eye on Erica." She says. "No, no, no, don't do this to me." She goes to hit it but Erica shows up. "You do realize you could end your pain with one teensy little sip?" Erica teases her. "That blood is meant to save lives, you know." Sarah tells her. "Well, duh, mission accomplished. Ah. See? No screaming." Erica takes a sip from her cup.

"Right

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Right. Until you get caught. We'll see who screams then." Sarah says ripping her chip bag all the way. "Oh, No problem. Five-second rule." Erica smiles before leaving us. "I am strong enough to fight this craving. After I eat this chip." She bends down picking up a chip. "I can't." Sarah gets mad going back to the machine pushing it down braking in open eating all the snacks as I stand by. "Sarah. Hey, are you doing okay with the whole...?" Ethan walks over and sees what happened. "Don't say it." She tells him and I just nod my head before we both leave her alone.

"I can't tell you anything

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I can't tell you anything. Erica would kill me. I already said too much. Not cool." Rory acts very suspicious. "What's up with Count Dracula?" Benny asks watching him walk off. "Sounds like Erica's pulling his strings." I speak up. "So she's the puppet master." Benny says making me shake my head, "I'll bet they're after the blood." I suggest. "Mm. The crimson nectar. Time to call in the big gun." Benny says.

"If you mean Sarah, she's got enough on her plate today. It's time you, Sadie, and I get our hands dirty." Ethan smiles. "Good thing I brought hand sanitizer. You were speaking metaphorically, weren't you? Gotcha." Benny puts his hand sanitizer away. "I'm just dumb founded." I sigh patting his back. "Look-," I cut him off, "You can't convince me so just drop it. Now, what are we doing?" I turn to Ethan.

"Thor is a Norse god with a magic hammer that can summon lightning from the heavens. The Hulk is a big green doofus with purple short shorts. Next time, at least try to make it challenging." I watch as Benny slips the tracker into Rory's bag. He takes his time giving Ethan thumbs up so I rush over to drag him away. "Ouch." He whines as I keep pulling him.

"GPS is in place. We can now track Rory's position at all times." Benny brings up Rory on his phone. "Well, I never thought I'd say this... but let's spend the day following Rory around." Ethan looks at the phone before we look around the corner to see him and Erica talking. "Duh-duh-duh-duh! Surveillance music. Duh-duh-duh! Spying on you!" Benny starts acting like a dork. "Benny, knock it off." Ethan and I say together.

Supernatural Squad | Benny Weir ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें