55 | Mask

"Are you serious?" Ethan asks he comes up to us

"Are you serious?" Ethan asks he comes up to us. "What? That house is a candy gold mine. Their fun-size bars are actually FUN." Benny explains making Ethan open the trash can and we see Seed Mints. "You have 14 pounds of Seed Mints." Ethan says as Jane and me laugh. "A record's a record." Benny opens a box putting them all in his mouth the spitting them out. "Okay, you guys go ahead, I'm going to take this back home." Benny hits the trash can. "Sadie, you should go with him." Ethan says then walks Jane off leaving us.

As we walk in silence Benny is the first to speak, "What did I do now for you to be mad at me?" He stops walking. "You want the actual truth?" I stay to walk again. "I would really love that." He rush to catch up. "I've made it very obvious and Ethan said that's all you wanted to make sure you won't mess up our friendship. Him and Sarah said I need to wait for you to do your part but I'm tired of waiting." I sigh as we get to his place. "Wait, Ethan told you what I tell him?" He shouts. "Yes, because he knows how I feel about you. Everyone does expect you because you are so blind." I laugh at him and he says nothing. "I'm going to put up my trash can now." He leaves me and I go back to Ethan's alone.

As I get back I see that everyone was acting differently and not in a good way. "Sadie, I have no clue what is going on. Ninja now has a real sword and the gorilla is growling at people." Sarah rushes down the stairs as she sees me. "I can see that. What happened while we were gone?" I ask as we move aside. "Rory showed up in some stupid mask and now this is all happening." She motions towards the party. "I think the guys are probably back in the kitchen I tell her so we go look.

"There you are!" Sarah says seeing them then points the the back of the room to talk so we go into another room. "Did Rory just turn Jane into a cat?" Ethan asks. "I don't know what's happening, but he really got this party started." Sarah tells him. "Look, he's wearing that native mask from Mr. G's class. What did Mr. G say it did?" Ethan's asks us. "You're asking me to remember something from class?" Benny asks and I go to speak but Sarah does first. "Figure it out later. Stop it now. We can't let a gorilla and a ninja out onto the streets." Sarah tells us.

"I got this. Groundus domicus eternius!" Benny says making the doors lock. "That's the spell grandma uses to ground me. No one gets outside." Benny says making me look at him. "Ethan! I'm home!" Samantha calls out. "What about inside?" Ethan asks. "It doesn't do it that way." Benny mumbles making he huff. "Next time I'll use my lock spell that works both ways." I say as we leave the room.