59 | Lucifractor

"Why do I have to practice with Rory instead of Sadie...who's a girl?" Ethan asks as we make our way downstairs. "Because you aren't practicing on my girlfriend." Benny tells him which causes Ethan and Rory to turn to us. "What? When did that happen? You haven't even asked her on a date, and you going over to her house alone doesn't count." Ethan points his finger at him. "Do you tell him everything?" Benny turns to me. "Sorta yeah...he's like a brother to me." Benny rolls his eyes, "Also it happened right before we showed up. Now TIPS!" Benny clasp his hands.

"You called him out didn't you?" Ethan whispers to me as Benny and Rory talked. "Of course I did. Told him you did more then him actually asking Sarah on a date. Since Halloween we never talked about us, we were just seeing how things go. So he said he would ask me something better than a date, he asked me to be his girlfriend." I explain to him. "Finally, you two are officially together." Ethan wraps his arm around me. "You're lucky I trust you more than Rory." Benny points his finger at us. "Hey!" Rory shouts at him.

"How necessary would you say that wig is?" Ethan asks at the table look at Rory causing me to laugh watching from the island stools

"How necessary would you say that wig is?" Ethan asks at the table look at Rory causing me to laugh watching from the island stools. "Very. I totally think it brings out the color in my eye." Rory tells him. "Cut the chatter! What do you do when you first sit down?" Benny starts. "Act like it's the only place to be. Isn't this awesome?" Ethan answers and Rory acts not interested. "Awkward pause alert! What do you do?" Benny asks him. "Um, compliment her eyes or her shoes! Do you have a map?" Ethan asks. "Why?" Rory messes with his hair. "Because I just got lost in your shoes." I tilt my head but stay quiet. "Oh, my!"

"Here comes the bill, hotshot. There you are, sir. What do you do?" Benny acts and asks. "Don't make a big deal about how maybe your soup wasn't worth seven dollars?" Ethan's answers. "Lesson time's over! Get in there! Get your date on! Go, go, go, go!" Benny cheers him to leave. "Oh... Thanks!" Ethan's takes the rose from Rory. "You think he'll blow it?" Rory asks still sorta in character. "Yeah, probs. I mean, he left you the bill." Benny answers truthfully.

"You guys are terrible. I think he will do just fine." I get up walking over to the table. "Well you're the supportive friend remember." Benny wraps an arm around my waist. "Whatever, we got stuff to do. I'll go get the drawing." I rush upstairs then back down. "Do you know what it is?" Benny asks me. "You are the smart one out of us two." Rory adds. "No, never seen it until today. I would go ask my mom but she won't be back till tomorrow. She had witch business to do and my dad went to visit his brother and won't be back till tonight." I tell them.

Benny takes the paper to look at it while eating a snack, and Rory and me go to the living room. "What is this?" Rory points at the map on the coffee table. "Ross's work map." I lean back as he stares at it for a few minutes. "Look at what he drew on it." He looks back at me so I sit up looking at it. "Huh." I take in its shape. "I've been staring at this thing for five minutes and... Does this look like a monkey's head to you? I mean, with one eye?" Benny comes in taking a seat on the other side of Rory. "I think it looks more like this." Rory pouts at the map putting the paper next to it. "Hey, you're right. Nice catch. What is this map?" Benny asks as Ross comes in.