44 | Mrrrrah

"Oh, hey, Rory and Sadie." Sarah looks at us. "Hi, Sarah!" He gives her a smile. "Can I help you?" She asks him then looks at me. "No." He tells her and as she takes a step forward so does Rory piling me with him as he holds my hand. "Then why are you following me?" She asks him. "Oh, the council told me to make sure you don't sink your fangs into anymore dead dudes. I asked Sadie to watch you with me." He tells her and I let go of his hand as we walk.

"But, you know I never did that! You were there!" She shouts at him

"But, you know I never did that! You were there!" She shouts at him. "I told them you didn't and they slightly believe you a little better now." I explain to her. "Yeah, but the council hates it when I argue. Or talk. And this way we get to spend two days together!" He puts his arm on her shoulder. "Ugh, stake me now." She moves it off of her. "Erica's supposed to babysit you too. She's around here somewhere." He looks around before putting his arm around my shoulder too.

"Let's just go find her. Have a feeling she's gone to look for Boltz." I laugh as the three of us walk off. "Rory, why are you still hanging on Sadie?" Sarah asks as we look for Erica. "Well since I asked her to watch you with me... we're basically on a date." Rory says making us laugh. "Whatever floats your boat honey." I nudge him. "Careful Sadie, he might actually start to believe it." Sarah tells me. "I don't care." I shrug my shoulders. "Erica, let's go!" Rory moves his arm as we see her. "We have to watch Sarah so she doesn't- dig-dig, munch-munch, yum-yum." He moves his hands around. "Subtle." Sarah looks at him. "Yeah, fine, let's go. I literally never want to see his face again." Erica comes over to us.

Sarah ends up wanted to go back to the graveyard to see if he goes back so she can catch him. "So you get accused of grave robbing and you wanna hang out in a graveyard?" Erica asks Sarah. "For the last time, I do not drain dead people, okay?" Sarah gets annoyed. "Do you think that's the guy?" Rory asks as we see a man. "Go away, you rotten kids! If you want rob a grave, dig your own!" He turns to us and Sarah runs at him.

"Way to take down that

"Way to take down that..." Rory starts. "Elderly disabled man." Erica adds. "Uuuugh, my arthritis." The guy groans. "Come on, he's a grave robber!" Sarah shouts at them. " I only collect spare parts. Not like they're using them." The guys complains. "And you're using them WHY?" Sarah asks him. "For hockey." We tilt our heads. " That sport is a lot weirder than I thought." Erica says making us nod our heads before the guy tells us exactly what he was doing with the parts. "I'll call Benny." I stop Sarah.