7 | Dusk 3

As I walked down the hallway of the school I spotted Sarah standing near the entrance. "Hey Sarah, I heard about Jesse being Reverend Black and all that, what-" I stopped as I noticed Sarah wasn't listening. Instead she was staring at the group entering the school, so I looked in the direction she was looking and raised my eyebrows. Erica looked different... definitely different. She ditched the old nerd her for a new hotter version of herself.

 She ditched the old nerd her for a new hotter version of herself

"Hey Sarah, Sadie. What's wrong?" She asked, approaching us. "Sarah, you're looking a little underfed." She smirked. "What happened to you?" Sarah eyes her. "You know, the best thing ever. It's not too late. Join us and we can be best friends forever. You too Sadie." I shake my head as Sarah says never. "You're making the biggest mistake of your life, well what's left of it. As for you Sadie, you would be so much more powerful being both." Jesse smiles making me roll my eyes then walk off from them and Sarah.

"I hate poetry. It never makes any sense. What Angels nest?" Benny says as I sneak up on them sitting next to him quietly. "Cubile animus, nest of souls. They found it by the angel statue in the cemetery, remember?" Benny slightly jumps as I explain. "I hate you. And seed the earth?" He asks Ethan who says the box was buried in the ground.

While they start the second file on the drive, we see a dusk clip. "Umm guys.. I know I didn't hear the first part but umm remember 219. Well the movie is sold out and there's going to be over 200 kids there." I say as Ethan looks up something about the moon.

"Please, no. Don't say it." Benny begs us as we know what we have to do now. "Hey! What'd I miss?" Sarah gets down next to us. "The absolute worst news yet." Benny tells her. "We have to go see Dusk 3." I tell her as we make a face. "Well, training starts after school." She tells us to get up. "Yea!" I say sarcastically.

After school we got some boards from a fence, then Sarah had us practice shooting nerf bullets, and stabbing a dummy in the heart. While the guys went to fill up water guns and containers with holy water from the church, Sarah watches practice a few stunning spells.

---

"We'll be back soon, okay." Ethan tells Jane as we walk towards the table. "If we don't get sucked dry." Benny says, making her gasp. "Benny's just hoping he doesn't cry during the movie because he's a wuss." Sarah says, making me laugh. "Anyways, see you grandma!" He says before we leave but she stops us. "I don't really think we need any decorative knives." He sees what she shows us.

" He sees what she shows us