18 | Scare Rules

"I never understand why you guys don't leave me a space on the couch." I cross my arms as the three of them look at me. "There's room behind us." Rory says making me huff walking over to the couch. "Excuse me. I need to pass you." I gently push Ethan and Benny, so I can crawl behind them then lean back on the arm behind Rory to see the Tv. While they watched their favorite show with Doug, I just lay my head back closing my eyes. "Rory!" I hit his back because he was chewing loud.

"Vampires don't even need food!" Ethan snaps at him. "You know I'm a stress eater." He whines making me roll my eyes before closing them again. "Doug's fearless. He's a machine designed to, like, delete fear from itself." I shake my head at Benny's words because I don't believe shit this dude does. "Oh, come on!" Ethan groans as he doorbell rings. Who would bother us now?" He gets off the couch.

"That kid must have a crazy luck bonus- like, a plus six!" Rory says as I take Ethan's spot

"That kid must have a crazy luck bonus- like, a plus six!" Rory says as I take Ethan's spot. "I automatically hate this jerk. He should be me and he isn't." Benny says as we see the door on the tv open to reveal Ethan. "You hate your best friend?" I wrap my arm around his shoulder. "Ethan, you'll never believe who won the contest." Benny calls to Ethan. "I think he knows." I whisper in his ear making him turn his head to look at me.

I just smile because he couldn't think of anything to say to me. "Are you two going to kiss because that will be gross." Rory says making us move away from each other as Ethan and Doug comes in. "Sorry to leave at such an amazing time but I have to get home." I say not wanting to hang around them anymore. "Nice meeting you Doug. Goodnight guys." I smile walking out the front door.

---

"Not bad

"Not bad. Aside from the fact it may cause nausea, dizziness, irritability, bloating, and sleep drooling. So I hate it." Sarah tells Erica as I walk up to them. "I know you think feeding on humans is wrong, but do you really want to risk bloating?" She asks Sarah before they both walk off and I see Doug's Vamp Camper pull up. I watch the four of them get out the back and I can't help but laugh at them from across the street. "We were going to ask if you wanted a ride but you were already gone." Benny says as they walk over to me. "Yeah, my dad gave me a ride today."