8 | Trying again for fun

"So have you thought about it more after what I told you?" Ethan asks Benny as they walk towards the school. "What? Me liking Sadie? I still don't." Benny groans. "I think you're just too chicken to admit. Why else would you want her to be jealous that you kissed Della?" Ethan asks as they walk through the doors. "I told you, I was hit hard and just said random things." Benny tried to defend himself. "So you're telling me, you calling her an Angel twice, is you liking her as just a friend? There's nothing wrong liking her? I did and didn't deny it." Ethan says, making Benny groan.

"I can't say I like her if I'm not sure, okay. Are you happy I said that? I'm not sure if I like her. Now on to another topic. Think about it, dude. Anything we want. Cash. Cars. Candy." Benny changes the subject. "So you only use magic spells for stuff that starts with 'C'?" Sadie laughs, joining them making Benny sigh. "Once we were lowly high school noobs. Now we're vampire killing, spell-casting rockstars! The world is our oyster." She chuckles at Benny again. "Have you ever actually had oysters? Not something you wanna swallow. More like something you'd cough up." Ethan tells him. "Also you're still high school noobs." Sadie pats Benny's shoulder as he stops walking and gets an idea.

" Sadie pats Benny's shoulder as he stops walking and gets an idea

"Yeah, nice. Nice image to start the day. But there's the image I need. I know you're both the 'see-er' and all, but I can see her with me." He looks over a Della and Sadie laughs again, "Oh yeah, because I can totally see it." She says while Ethan tells Benny to keep the magic on the down low. Once again Benny didn't know why he wanted to see if he could make Sadie jealous. Maybe because if she showed some type of interest in him maybe he would finally figure out he likes her. "Would you relax? I got this." He magics up a bouquet of pink flowers and starts to walk over to the girl.

~

"Can I talk to you two?" Sarah walks up to us. "Hey, how goes it? What's new?" Ethan asks her. "Can I borrow twenty dollars, friend? It's for a good cause." She asks. "Twenty dollars? Like, now? Um..." He was cut off as we heard crying. We turn our heads to see the Della crying and Benny offers a panicked look before handing the bouquet over. He then makes his way over to us, "Awesome news, Della's dog died!"

"And that's good news?" I ask, raising an eyebrow "Yeah." He nods his head smiling. "I gotta go. Later." Sarah leaves us. "I'm gonna get going too. Plus I don't wanna know what you are thinking of planning to do. See ya." I snap my finger at them turning to walk away. "Hey, Sadie. What do you think about this... Rory the Vampire Ninja." Rory randomly jumps next to me at my locker. "It's catching, I think it fits you well." I give him a smile. Out of me, Benny and Ethan I think that I have always been the nicest to Rory. There's times I think that Rory is just too precious for this world because of the way he acts.

"So you think it's cool, great. Can you like do me a favor and make me like a business card that says it is not in English? I think it will fit the brand I'm going for better." He nods his head smiling like he normally does. "Sure, I'll design it throughout the day then make it at home. You can either come over and watch or come over after I'm done with it." I laugh, closing my locker.