21 | Maybe I do...

"I hope that's your good news face." Ethan walks up to Benny and me. "I'm 99.9% sure that I've found the right spell with Sadie's help." Benny tells him. "Okay, let's do it." Ethan tell us. "But we can't be sure how Jane pronounced it. She has to cast the reversal spell herself." I let him know. "Wonderful. And my parents?" Ethan asks. "They should revert back to normal once the spell's been reversed." Benny lets him know. "Good. Then all we have to do is find a life-sized killer fashion doll and... bring her down. No problem. Have you talked to Rory?" Ethan changes the topic.

"Yeah. He sent me a text saying he was busy hanging out with his new girlfriend." Benny tell us. "Ohh, he's mad that we didn't let him in." Ethan sighs. "Or... he actually has a girlfriend." They both laugh as I walk away from them as the bell rings. "Come on, you didn't find that funny?" Benny and Ethan catch up to me since we had the same class. "Hey, Sadie. You look nice today." A classmate I thought was cute smiles at me. "Thank you, even though I didn't really try." I laugh making him shrug his shoulders, "Well you still look good." He takes his seat as Benny glares at him. "You're glaring." I hear Ethan tell Benny laughing.

"Hey, Rory, we know you're mad about last night, but-," Ethan asks Rory as we come out of our classroom. "Mad? How could I be mad? Last night was awesome! It's not every day you get to rescue a fair maiden from your clutches. Especially one who's so into me." Rory says not caring. "Wait, what? You let Debbie out?" I ask and he nods his head. "Why would you do that?" Ethan asks him. "Because she's hot." Rory smiles. "Dude, she's a doll." Benny tells him. "I mean literally a doll. As in she's made of plastic!" Benny has to explain more.

"Yeah, all the hottest girls are. Except Sadie of course." Rory gives me a small smile. "Rory, get this through your thick vampire skull. She's not human!" Ethan snaps at him. "Are you boys talking about me?" We hear her behind us making us freeze to where I actually grab ahold of Benny's arm.

"There's my girl! How'd it go with Principal Hicks?" Rory asks her

"There's my girl! How'd it go with Principal Hicks?" Rory asks her. "Oh, him. He was such a doll. Hi, guys. Did you miss me?" Debbie walks towards us making the guys move over to Rory. Since I was still holding onto Benny's arm, he makes sure I moved with him he held my hand. "Jumpy much?" She eyes us. "Flesh, blood, more than eight points of articulation- all things I intend to keep, thank you." Benny tells her.

"You're coming with us, Debbie." Ethan steps forward but Rory goes over to Debbie. "Over my undead body!" He stops in front of her. "Dude, listen. She's dangerous." Benny tries to tell him only making his hiss at us. "So am I, so... back off!" He walks away with Debbie. "Sarah." All three of us say with a head nod. "You two... going to move apart or?" Ethan eyes our hands. "Sorry, I was just moving you away from Debbie." Benny says as we move apart. "Same, sorry I grabbed your arm when she scared me." Ethan laughs at us as we go look for Sarah.

"So it's settled. You'll kick Debbie's sorry, plastic butt." Benny tells Sarah as the three of them sit while I stand. "What? No, I never said that." She looks at them. "Ugh! Come on! She's got Rory wrapped around her little finger." Ethan tells her. "I can't believe he got a girlfriend before me." Benny leans his head back against the wall making me giggle. "Well, we have to find a way to split them up." I say and Ethan adds, "or... someone." Looking at Benny and I. "Nice." Benny nods his head and I caught on too. Okay, Kirk and Spock and the mix of the two, you wanna fill me in on this little mind meld?" Sarah asks us so we tell her.