31 | Ghostbusters do?

"We haven't broke any rules yet." Benny smiles at me. "That's good." I laugh as I get a cup of water. "You two are odd." Ethan says making me laugh. "Benny started it first." I laugh but stop as we hear things falling. We runs to the living room to see things floating in the air. "Rory, what did you do?" Benny asks him. "Guys, what are you doing down there?" Sarah calls out to us. "Nothing!" The three of us yell to her. "Tell me you did not play alone." I bend down next to Rory. "Are you nuts?" Ethan tells him. "I think there's somebody here." Rory sings as things happened again.

"Are you the hot-but-brutally-honest ghost babe we recently conversed with?" Benny asks the board

"Are you the hot-but-brutally-honest ghost babe we recently conversed with?" Benny asks the board. "No. Didn't think so." Benny lets out an awkward nervous smile. "Okay. It's getting weird." Ethan whines. "Uh, guys? I think it's trying to tell us something. But I don't know what. It may be another language." Rory whines. "Yeah. Like evil speak." Ethan does too. "Okay. I know it's not cool for a dude to be freaked out... but I am a freaked-out dude right now." Benny freaks out.

"You played alone. Rory, it's the number one rule. Never play alone!" Ethan freaks out. "Okay. Okay. What do we do? Sadie?" Benny tries to calm them down looking at me. "I don't know. It's going crazy." Rory continues to freak. "Okay. Okay. Let's all just put our hands an the board." Ethan suggests. "I'm going to call my dad to see what we can do." Sadie tells them running upstairs. "SADIE! Right. You first." Benny tells Ethan. "Why me?" Ethan asks. "It was your idea." Benny tells him.

"Okay, together. On three. One. Two. Three. I think it worked." Ethan lets out a sigh as everything falls. "Or we just really ticked it off." Benny says as the board flashes. "It's trying to spell something. Look. Hands off." Ethan reads. "Hands off what? The board?" Benny asks. "Yes. Yes. Yes. It said yes." Ethan says seeing what the board said. "What do we do?" Rory asks them. "Take your hands off the board." Benny tells them so they do making it shake more.

"That's the number two rule. Do not take your hands off unless the ghost says goodbye... or it can escape the spirit realm." Ethan freaks out. "But it told us to let go." Rory shouts. "Of course. It's a ghost stuck in the Netherlands, and it wants out." Benny shouts at him. "I think you mean netherworld." Ethan corrects him. "Yeah. That." Benny shouts before it leaves the board. "Ghosts in your bodies?" Benny asks them. "It's not in mine. I would definitely feel it if it was in mine." They all pat their bodies.

~

"What's the rush?" Sarah asks me as I keep trying to call my dad. "Nothing, the guys have a question for my dad... he's not answering." I groan as I hear the guys keep yelling. "Why are they yelling?" Jane asks. "They're boys that's why." I laugh then Sarah stats to act different leaving them room. "Jane, I'll be right back okay. I'm going to check on Sarah." I smile to her. "What's going on?" Jane stops me. "Let's just say the guys are in some trouble." She rolls her eyes, "They broke a rule?" She asks making me nod my head running down stairs to see a possessed Sarah.

"What did you guys do?!" I shout at them making them look away from me back to Sarah. "Ethan, where's Sarah and Sadie?" Jane yells. "We think she's possessed by a ghost from the Netherlands." Rory shouts. "Rory. Heh. She's just getting you guys a snack. Be right up." Ethan tells her. "Ugh, I'll take care of her." I run back upstairs. "Jane, Sarah wants to play a game. We're going to have to hid." I enter her room. "I wanted to finish playing dress up though." She pouts as I pull her off her bed but she fights back. "Jane, come on." I beg her pulling her out to the hall and we see Sarah.