50 | Hottie

"The mummy is missing! No, but it also ate my Grandma's freaky bio-leftovers! Well, Sadie let me know that it could regenerate a mummy's body... Try ten! Dude, we have a fully fleshed- out Mummy walking around! What am I, the mummy whisperer. Are you sure? How can you tell?" I listen to Benny talk to Ethan. "Okay, we're heading to school right now." Benny hangs up. "The mummy is with Sarah." Benny tells me as we head out.

At school we meet up with Ethan and watch the Mummy and Sarah. "I can't believe he stole my clothes! Who does that?" Benny complains. "You stole the guy's pancreas." I Ethan and me say at the same time. "It's not like he was using it." Benny says making us ignore him. "Who's the new guy? Cute." Erica sees him. "Oh, I guess, if you're into older, charming, handsome guys." Ethan's says upset. "Sarah is. She's flirting up a storm." Erica smirks looking at them. "Flirting? You think?" Ethan looks through the glass. "Wow, guys are so oblivious. Especially you." Erica looks at Benny then me and I nod my head.

"Oh, maybe he's just, you know, helping her with her Egypt homework." Ethan says. "Dude, he's the mummy. I... we kinda gave him a makeover." Benny sees Erica's face. "Really? Can you make over another one for me?" She asks. "I don't see why not." Benny says making shake my head. "Guys, we have to warn Sarah. This guy is clearly too old for her." Ethan point back at them.

"Oh, c'mon

"Oh, c'mon. What's the rush? She's finally found a guy that she likes. If you tell her now, she'll just pull a Sarah and get all freaked out." Erica explains to him. "No! I have to put a stop to this!" Ethan says making us give him the same look. "For Sarah's safety, guys." He leaves us to go to them. "What do you mean especially me?" Benny turns to Erica who looks at me. "I literally told him earlier it's funny because it's you." She gives Benny a really face. "I thought you were smart?" She leaves us.

"What?" Benny looks at me. "Who I like... you." I just stare at him and he tilts his head. "I'm lost..." I groan walking over to Ethan. "Pfft! Guy's alive one day and already he's getting more ladies than you." Benny tells Ethan as he joins us. "Same as you." I groan. "This is by far the worst monster we have ever faced. Also Sadie is right." Ethan follows me as we leave Benny alone.

~