Chapter 45

I wanna have a talk with Jennie.. tonight

It plays in my mind repeatedly! I wanna punch her for asking that kind of favor to be honest.

" Not gonna happen Manoban! You already kiss my fiancé cause I am nit around. What more if She's here alone with you?! Do you think I am that dumb to said Yes on your fucking favor? "

I am expecting her to response in a bad manners but she didn't

" It's a favor before I let go of her. It's not easy to let go of the girl you love for a long time , Hanbin. Maybe I should ask Jennie about it " she what?

" You're not gonna do that! " She look at me and show me how she dialed Jennie number that didn't take second to ring and answer it immediately.

She never answer my calls that quickly! Not even once!

" Lisa.. " she put it in loud speaker even though I am not asking her to do so.

" Jennie, I'm leaving tonight, but I'll extend it tomorrow night, I just want a whole night with you, after this I won't bother you anymore "

What kind of fiancé I am? Why am I letting this to happen? I was about to say something when Jennie answered.

" Yes, I-I have something to tell you as well " I am not expecting her to agree. I am expecting her to decline and say that me her fiancé might get mad or something, but the fuck She said yes?

" O-Okay, see you " after Lisa said that she ended the call and look at me.

" She agree, and you heard it. I won't do anything that may cross the line. "

I was about to answer her when I felt my phone vibrate only to see Jennie's name at the screen.

I look at Lisa and her face is kinda jealous or what but I can't pin point what does her face wanted to say so I answer Jennie's call.

" Love.. ohmygod! Are you okay? Love where are you? Comeback home please, Ella is looking for you " I sigh deeply and try to calm down when I heard her worried voice.

" I'm at your Ex's Hotel Room " there's a long silent between us after I said that.

" W-What are you d-doing there? " At this point, I am waiting for her to tell me that she is going here tonight.

" Aren't you gonna ask for my permission if you can talk to her tonight? " .. " Hanbin don't ask her like tha- " .. " you shut up! I am not talking to you Manoban! Now what Jennie? What? "

I am mad right now. I don't know what I am going to expect after their talk. In a short period of time of them being together, a lot change. Jennie isn't the same old sweet girl she is to me. I even saw her wipe her lips after I kiss her earlier but I didn't ask her about it.

" Just go home so we can talk it ou- " I lost my control and shout at her over the phone " TALK IT OUT? CAN YOU HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING? YOU ARE SIMPLY HAVING A NIGHT WITH YOUR EX KNOWING THAT I KNOW WHAT THE TWO OF YOU CAPABLE OF DOING? JENNIE IT'S LIKE YOU ARE ASKING YOUR HUSBAND IF YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MA- " I am not yet done talking when Lisa get the phone from my hand and end it.

" WHAT THE FUCK BITCH! " My anger is rising up, and I'm afraid that I'll hit her if she won't give my phone back.

" I am convinced at first that Jennie will be happy around you, but the moment I heard you shout at her and insult her like that, you aren't good for my woman! " She left the room and what comes into my head is to follow her but my feet isn't moving.