Chapter 52

It's been 6 months since I propose to Jennie, and it's been 6 months since we are preparing for our grand wedding next month.

I am not in a rush, it's Jennie's Dad and My Dad who wanted us to get Married as soon as possible cause they said that they wanted a grand children already.

It's funny how everything went good. From a fucking drama to a happy go lucky family.

Jennie's Family will stay here in Korea again.

And about Hanbin.. well, Somi and Him are getting along since Hanbin is the one who's helping me.

Just like now, they're being lovey dovey in front of me so I have to fake a cough to get their attention.

" Ehem! Can we finish the preparation for my wedding first? Shall we? " They both laugh and look at me.

" So since your Fiancé agree with the beach wedding, we already found a good beach for it. "

I nod at her and smile. I am so excited for my wedding to be honest.

" Since everything is all good now, we are just waiting for the Wedding day, so I will leave the two of you already "

They both smile and nod at me.

I bid my goodbye to them and went straight to my car. I will buy the most expensive Lady Tux for my wedding. Jisoo and Seulgi will go with me while Irene and Chaeng will go along to Jennie since she doesn't want me to see her wedding dress.

I am finally with the two, and they keep on blabbering about their soon to be wedding too.

" Yah Lisa! How many kids the two of you will make? " I almost choke on my own saliva by the sudden question of Seulgi.

" I don't know, but if god will give us one, I will be very happy about it "

I answer with a smile.

" Only one? Aish! Your Young Man is so useless if you'll make only one baby! " It's Jisoo who said it.

If I am not driving, I will surely smock her head for saying that.

" Yahhhh! My Man isn't useless! This makes my Fiancé Happy! You brainless bitch! "

They both laugh because of what I said.

But to be honest, It's been six months since I am making myself happy cause Jennie doesn't want to do it.

I thought she's just kidding about what she said that we'll only do it once we get married. But look, she really is serious about it.

We're always making out but when she felt that my man is being active, she'll stop and leave me hanging. She's such a torture to be honest.

She even wore this sexy see through one time, and of course I am not perfect. My body is reacting to it, so when I tried to seduce her, she kick me out of our room and let me sleep on the guest room. Funny right?

" But hey Lisa, how is it having Jennie as your fiancé? " Jisoo ask.

I didn't realize that I'm already smiling.

" Yahhh! Stop smiling! You look so in love what the fuck hahahahaha "

I glare at Seulgi.

" What's wrong if I am smiling? I just can't help not to imagine my soon to be wife! You idiot! "

They laugh and waited for my answer.

" Well, she's everything I could ask for to be honest. She always cook breakfast for me, she even prepare my outfit when I am going to the company. Ahh I can't wait to Marry her. I am excited to call her my wife "