Chapter 1

Working on M Corp is one of my dream when I'm still studying, thinking about being one of the employee of that biggest company here in Korea is everyone's dream not Until they change their CEO.

" Jennie Kim! CEO is looking for you, you've been staring outside for almost five minutes now! "

I got startled when I heard what Jisoo said. " Oh shit shit shit! Sorry oh my god! I'm gonna see her mad face again! " I said while rapidly walking straight to the CEO's office.

I breathed deep before entering her office. I startled when I hear that the CEO slam the table too hard. " I'VE BEEN CALLING FOR YOU SINCE EARLIER MS. KIM! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR JOB IS?! " I remain silent, she's always like this. Yelling as if the person she's talking to is standing on the other building, and I am sure that everyone outside can hear her shout.

" I'm sorry Ms. CEO, it won't happened again " I said in a low tone without looking at her. I heard her sigh and flop her self on her swivel chair. I look at her slowly, seeing her brushing her palm on her face out of frustration makes me knitted my brows. This is the first time that I'll got a chance to look at her features since most of the time I've been looking on the ground while talking to her.

Her cute bangs, black hair, her cute nose, perfect doe eyes and her plump lips that makes me gulp every time she's biting it ' wait what? Gulp? Why would I even do that? '

I check her outfit too, and damn she's so hot wearing those Celine Suit and Tie, she's so damn sexy ' yes she's sexy, she's beautiful, she's hot except her ATTITUDE! '

" It'll surely never gonna happen again cause you are fired! " My eyes widen in shock, my anger rise up that I walk towards her desk and slam my palm on it that made her shock but immediately get back on her composure as if she isn't scared or something.

" FIRING ME JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T COME ON TIME WHEN YOU ARE CALLING ME EARLIER ISN'T A GOOD EXCUSE! I WILL ACCEPT THE WORD ' YOU ARE FIRED ' IF I DIDN'T DO MY JOB THAT YOU ASSIGNED ME! YOU ARE BEING TOO MUCH! YOU'RE TREATING US AS IF WE ARE A ROBOT AND YOU ARE THE CONTROLLER! YOU'RE SO HEARTLESS, AND EVIL WITCH, AND A BITCH! YOU CAN'T FIRE ME CAUSE I'LL RESIGN! "

I went outside her office, and slam her door when I close it that causes for the other employee to look at me " WHAT? " I can't help it, I am so fucking mad like MAD MAD!

" Jennie what happened? Why are you so furious? " Ask by Jisoo. I was about to answer her question when I heard someone talk behind.

" I need your resignation letter as soon as possible Ms. Kim " she said with a serious tone.

I slowly walk closer to her, earning a gasp from the people around us. I tip toe to level my eyes on her eyes and smirk at her before talking

" You know what Ms. Manoban, you can't find any other assistant like me, too bad I'll quit this fucking job because I have an arrogant boss, oops former boss to be exact. You think people are looking up to you? You are wrong, people are looking down on you because of your attitude. I won't be surprise if before this year ends you'll lose all of your employees! "

I can't believe I said all of that in front of the other employees.

I turn around and reach for my hand bag. Walking fast so I can go home and have some rest because this fucking job I have exhaust me most of the time, but before I open the door Ms. Manoban talk again " use the staircase, you're not allowed to use the Elevator cause you are no longer my employee here! EVERYONE GET BACK TO WORK! "

I look at her using my piercing eyes, but it didn't scare her.

I wanna shout in irritation, also I wanna slap her so hard, but I know that'll be too much, so all I can do is to slam the door and walk towards the staircase, but before I start going down, I just realize that I am at the 45th floor, which means the top floor of the building.