Chapter 31(M)

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE. IT'S A BIT DIFFERENT KIND OF SMUT. JUST SKIP THIS PART IF YOU ARE 18 BELOW!

It was clearly a nice day waking up next to the person you love, having a chance to kiss her non stop. " Hmm " Lisa groan when I remove my lips on hers. " Yah! You are just pretending to be asleep just to have a lot of kisses aren't you? " She just smile without opening her eyes and roll herself on top of me. " Yah!! Baby you are so heavy! " I complain but she just shrug it off. " You don't complain like that whenever we fuck " I slap her arm hard that cause her to whimper in pain " the audacity of you to say that casually? " She just chuckled and snuggle into my neck.

I thought she'll just stay there for a while but then I felt her kiss my neck slowly while grinding her crotch on top of me. " Baby.. I'm on period " she didn't stop doing what she started and I can't help not to feel turned on by it.

Her kiss turn into sucking, and her grind turns into humping. I am still trying my best not to give in cause there is no way that I will make love to her while I'm on my period. That's literally gross to be honest.

" I can't help it baby! I'm in need, please " she beg while humping a bit harder on my center. We're still wearing our clothes so it's kinda a bit fine but still it's a no for me.

I tried to stop her from humping but she just grab my legs and guide it to wrap on her waist. She detached her half body on me while her lower body still humping on my center.

" Let me have you, I'll be gentle baby I promise " she said, lust can be heard in her voice, she's to persistent to have me. Knowing that I am on a period and that made me a bit more horny than the normal days.

" It's gross oh my god! I told you just wait for a while. I'll be finish next week " I said while trying not to moan cause she's still humping on me.

" Not gonna wait for this period of your to end! " After she said that she lift me up and carry me inside the bathroom that shock me.

She didn't let go of me and pinned me to the wall. She remove my top and got her easy access on my breast since I am not wearing any brassier when I am sleeping. " Oh fuck! " I moan when her skillful tongue get in contact with my erect bud. I tug into her hair while leaning my head into her shoulder because of the pleasure she's giving me.

The next thing I know she open the shower and I felt the water running down my body. I didn't realize that she's already naked while I'm still having my short on. This is gross but sexy at the same time.

I didn't complain when she remove my short along with my underwear. I felt a bit of heat in my face cause fucking hell, who would have thought that I'll experience having  sex while I'm on period? That's not part of my wish list but I can't stop Lisa either.

" I won't do foreplay cause I am aching to be inside you since yesterday " with that I felt her long big shaft having it's way inside me, it made me roll my eyes in pain and pleasure.

" Fucking tight! " Lisa said while making sure that she's fully inside me.  She didn't move at first cause she still check if I am fine, but when she saw the lust in my eyes, that's when she move fast and hard not minding that I'm on period. Fucking hell Lisa!

" Hmm fuck baby! " I moan so loud when she repeatedly hit my g-spot that made my toes to curl up. This is insane, this is way better than our past sex. I don't know what makes it special but I am sure that this is one of the best sex we had.

I am near, and I know she is too. The sound of our skin clasping together makes me cum a bit to fast. Our breathing started to hitch because of the activity we are doing. I couldn't wait for a bit longer and move in rhythm along with Lisa.