Chapter 29

Lisa and I spend the rest of the day together yesterday. We do cuddles and stuff like you already know what it is. Since my parents are here now, she said that it'll be better if we won't take a week break and just spend our time with my parents, but also we will go back to work. So I am here at the Manoban's Corp. Having a chitchat with Jisoo.

" So the vacation for a week didn't happen cause your parents are here? " I nod at her " yeah! Cause our supposed to be vacation will be a visit to my parents but then they're here so we didn't pursue it " Jisoo nod at me while smiling.

" Ah anyways, I saw Chaeng Enter Lisa's Office earlier, I am not sure if she saw me cause she is walking too fast, somewhat afraid to be seen? You know? " I knitted my brows while listening to what Jisoo told me.

" Chaeng? Chipmunk? But I had a conversation with her and she said she'll be out of the country with her daughter " Jisoo just shrug her shoulder " Maybe it wasn't really her, I guess I need to have a check up on my sight now hahahaha " I slap her arm and we both giggle.

Normally, Lisa would ask me to be in her office from time to time just to hug and kiss me. But seems like she's busy that she didn't even dare to ask for my presence inside her office.

I just shrug it off and do my work. Same with Jisoo, but I'm still hoping that she'll call me or something cause I miss her already. Well yeah I'm that clingy with Lisa

" Hey Jen, it's already lunch break, let's eat now! " Said by Jisoo while poking my arm. I look at her " you go first, I'll wait for Lisa " I mouthed the last word cause our relationship isn't that public here.

" Ehh? She already went out! You didn't see her? " I look at her with a questioning look " what? when? " Jisoo cross her arms under her chest " Just a few minutes ago. You are too busy when she passes by, didn't she bid her good bye to you? Or even send you a message? " I shook my head at Jisoo. " Oh.. just tell her that you'll eat with me " I just nod at Jisoo, but my thoughts are full of questions.

Why she didn't even text me?
Why she didn't call me?
Why she didn't ask for my presence?
What is going on?

I still can't stop thinking on why she didn't update me? Jisoo on the other hand know that I am thinking to much so she didn't bother me and just order our food.

I got cut off from my thoughts when someone seated in front of me. She even tap the table to get my attention. " Jennie Kim right? " I knitted my brows while looking at her. She looks familiar, but I can't remember where did I saw her. She smile at me, well she got a pretty smile cause her eyes are smiling too. And also she looks pretty.

" You forgot about me already? I am sure we meet already at this place already " She smirk while waiting for me to remember her. But I really can't " hmm s-sorry but may I know your name agai- " she lend her hand for a handshake and said her name " Kang Seulgi " Kang Seulgi.. Kang Seulgi.. Seulgi.. Seulgi..

*PAK* I slap her.. " The fuck what's that for????!!! " She angrily said. Well I remember that she is the woman who kiss my neck when Jisoo and I went to the Club when Lisa and I fight at the company. " YOU KISS ME WHEN I AM DRUNK AT THE CLUB YOU IDIOT! " I shouted at her, not minding if I'll earn a lot of people looking at us. My emotion is mixed right now and this woman is a bit unlucky cause I release all of my emotions to her.

" The fuck? Who told you that?! " My anger risen up cause she's trying to lie right into my face?

I was about to answer her when Jisoo cutted me off and said her apology to Seulgi. " Why are you saying sorry to that idiot? She kiss me at the bar when I am drunk! " Jisoo throw daggers into me using her piercing look before faking her cough and look around. " There is no kdrama scene here so all of you better get back to what you are doing okay? Thank YOU! " she said that with a tone of irritation.