Chapter 25

I hate the fact that my Mom snatched my phone while I am talking to Lisa. She's more excited than I am. Remind me again how she acted so bitch the first time she saw Lisa? Well it change now cause I have a good feeling that she'll treat Lisa as if it is her daughter.

She return my phone with a wide smile on her face " Mom you aren't the girlfriend, please stop that giddy look of yours hahaha " she rolled her eyes at me. Now I am convinced that I really got my attitude to my Mom.

" I am not acting giddy okay? I am just happy that she's coming. You know? We'll finally talk in person. Maybe she'll ask for your hand, who knows right? " I feel a heat rush through my cheeks. Just imagining the fact that Lisa will ask my hand to my parents makes me wanna scream in happiness but.. that is too early for the both of us.

" Mom stop with that. Lisa and I is too young for marriage. Calm your tits down " we both chuckle. She turn her back on me but I stop her. " Mom, are you all staying here again? For good? " She smile at me before saying a word " Yes princess. Your Dad and I decided to go back here cause we're getting old, and we already missed a lot of happenings in your life. Imagine you getting a girlfriend with out us here guiding you. I mean yeah you are old enough to handle yourself, but we are still your parents, and you still need our guide. And also, we miss our princess. There is no night that I am not thinking on how you are, if you are doing great here. If you have someone to guide you or be with you when you have problems. You're no longer alone okay? Mommy and Daddy are here now "

I almost cry at her words. Cause it's true, I'm still looking for their guide. About their opinion about my decisions in life. It's very heart warming that they're here again.

" I love you Mommy " I said before hugging my mom. We heard a woman shouting as if she's being chase or what.

" Ooppsss! HOW DARE THE TWO OF YOU HUG WITHOUT ME? " Mom and I look at Chaeng, and we all three chuckled while hugging.

Chaeng is close with my parents. Especially to my Mom.

" Chaenggieeeeee, I miss you my little girl " My Mom said to Chaeng. They have a chitchat so I exit my self and went to my room.

I guess Lisa is on her way already. I lay on my bed, I felt my phone vibrated, I know it's Lisa. I read her message and it disappoint me.

Lisa: Baby, hmm can I call? I mean I need to talk to you cause I can't come. I know I said to your mom that I'll be there but there's this investor who I came across and too persistent for us to talk at this hour. I can't say no. I really am sorry okay? Tell your Mom that I'll go there tomorrow.

Jennie: Can I say that I am a bit disappointed? Anyways have a nice night.

Lisa: baby it's work related. I am a CEO, you know the drill if I said no to an Investor there's a possibility that she'll gossip about it. I don't want my image to look bad okay?

Jennie: so it's a SHE?

Lisa: Yeah, A She.

Jennie: I wanna saw her, can you send me a photo of your so called investor who wants to talk to you at night?

Lisa: baby isn't it rude if I'll ask her if I can took a photo of her cause my girlfriend wanted to make sure that I am on a meeting?

Jennie: I didn't said that you should ask permission to her. Just took a photo of her even though she isn't looking at the camera.

Lisa: are you really serious?

Jennie: do I look like I am kidding?

My blood is boiling right now. I don't know if I am pissed off or jealous. Pissed off cause she chose an investor over a family dinner, or jealous cause she's with a woman investor. I'm being paranoid I know but I can't help not to.