Chapter 10 (M)

As I lay her on my bed, I felt her hands  rubbing my hair as if giving me assurance of what we're about to do is fine to her.

I devoured her sweet lips and give her the best kiss she could ever experience. I won't make this rough. I wanna be gentle , I want her to feel that I truly like her.

" Lisa.. " she said in between our kisses. A smile draw on my lips while we're kissing, and I can't help to bite her lower lip that made her gasp in shock.

" Didn't I told you that I got addicted on your lips since the first time I tasted it? " I said while looking in her eyes. " You said it now, and I feel the same. But please enough talking, just do whatever you wanna do "

With that I lifted her legs and let her wrap it around my waist while I devour her lips again. Giving her a hot kissing session while my hands are doing it's best by touching her body without taking off her shirt.

There's one thing I'm scared of. She doesn't know about my condition, and she might get shock if she'll feel something different. I'm afraid she'll get disgusted or what, but since I'm already here, I think it's the best way to let her know about it.

I didn't stop kissing her while asking for an entrance. I wanna taste her mouth while I'm undressing her slowly.

My tongue swirl inside her mouth. Savoring every inch of her inside. We both moan between our kisses.

What I have in mind right now is I am happy on what we are doing. I am happy to have Jennie. I am happy that she feel the same about me.

She's only wearing her undergarments right now while I am still fully clothed. I stand up and look at her well sculptured body, it is as if god takes all His time to create this wonderful woman in front of me.

I saw a tinge of red tint on her cheeks, I assume that she is getting shy cause she started to cover her body that I immediately stop.

" No baby, you're not gonna cover that sexy body of yours " I said and give her a peck on her lips before removing my polo shirt. I am only wearing my sports bra.

I'm hesitant to remove my pants cause I'm afraid that she'll freak out if she saw what I have down there. I don't wanna shock her or whatever.

" What? You want me to take it off for you? " She bluntly ask that made me smirk at her.

" You know, I am not Normal baby, you might get shock if you see my little snake down there, so I wanna ask you if you really want this to happen "

She's a bit confused of my words, so for her to know, I took off my pants, only my boxer left. I saw how her eyes went down.

I am waiting for her to react or to get disgusted in me. But I am shock with what she told me.

" Can you make me pregnant? " Is she this loud?

" Woah! Easy there, I-I don't know if I can make someone pregnant since I haven't went to my doctor to have a check up about my condition, and... wait why are we talking about pregnancy? "

I heard her chuckled and move closer to me.

" Lisa, I guess you aren't ready for this kind of conversation, and maybe we can do this some other time, let's just cuddle? "

I grown in frustration cause damn I AM SO FUCKING HARD ALREADY AND SHE'LL DECIDE THAT WE SHOULD MAKE LOVE SOME OTHER TIME?

" Yah!!! Are you serious?? Look at my little man! He wanted to come out and aish! Fine! " I am screaming at her but then she's wearing her night dress again.

" Sorry little man, maybe some other time " she said while facing my mad man.

She's insane for doing that. She just made me hard even more.