Chapter 28 (M)

I barely remember how the fuck did I got home. All I know is that I woke up beside my wife who's in a deep sleep while her face is on the crook of my neck. I can feel her breath and that annoys me. I slowly detached my body to her, being careful not to wake her up but she still woke up.

" Can you lay for a minute first? I'm still sleepy Hon. Just a little bit nap then you can leave after " I pity her, I mean I shouldn't right? But I know how good person she is. I loved her, even if I wanted it to comeback, I really can't. I already fell out of love.

" I can't, this isn't right. I know we are still married, but have some respect to yourself. I respect yo- " I got cut off when she throw those words right in front of me " the second you decide to have a mistress, is the time that you lost your respect to me. So don't use that respect card on me cause I can no longer feel it! " I close my eyes tight, planning to keep quiet and just leave without saying a word. I turn my back on her but her words made me stop.

" Don't turn your fucking back on me Lisa! Where are you going? FUCK IT! "

I heard her shout at the top of her lungs but I didn't dare to turn and face her. I went outside when I realize that my phone isn't on my pants, oh wait I am not even wearing a pants. Fuck!

I went upstairs and get back to our room. " Where is my phone? " I ask her with a calm tone. " Why? Afraid that I answered your mistress call? " I gritted my teeth before looking at her eyes. " Stop with the Mistress thing! She isn't a mistress! I don't treat her like one! SHUT THE FUCK UP! " I roamed my eyes around the room and I found my phone at the table where her make up is. I get it and went to the walk in closet to pick a pants.

" You didn't treat her a mistress, yes. But she'll treat her self one once she found out that you are married! She will hate you and wish you were dead! She'll get disgusted to you and hate her self for having an affair with you! You see, she's innocent, you make her believe that she is the one well in fact she isn't! You will ruin her life Lisa! She will never stay with you! She'll left you! You'll beg but she won't listen cause you are a disgusting piece of shit for her! "

All of her words stab in my inner soul. I can feel the pain. Too much pain to be exact. I tried to calm my self and not show her my hurt expression. I look at her with a tough face. " You don't know her! She'll surely Understand my reason! She isn't like you who leave me without a good reason! She's clearly different compared to you! " After I said that I left her. I saw a tear escape her eyes, but all I care about is to see Jennie cause she called me non stop and I didn't answer cause I am drunk. Fuck it!

I just realize that my car isn't here so I took a taxi and told him the direction of Jennie's house.

Thank god I know how to commute.

I breathed heavily before knocking on Jennie's house. I smile a bit shy when it's Jennie's mom who open the door. She smiled at me but I know she's disappointed cause I didn't show up last night.

" Hmm good morning Auntie " I greet her, she said her good morning back. I can't relax cause I can feel their stare at me as if waiting for me to say my apology for not attending last night.

" Hmm I just want to say sorry for not being here last night, it's just that I had an emergency meeting with an investor, and I can't decline cause that'll bring a bad impact to my company. I will accept if you are all mad at me, but I really am sorry. C-Can I cook our l-lunch today? "

Jennie's Mom and Dad look at each other, amused at my offer. " You know how to cook? " Jennie's mom sounds like she's surprise. I nod and smile shyly.

" Hmm y-yeah, I cooked once for Jennie and it's Adobo, so Imma cook it again so you all can taste it. It's not a korean Dish, it's a Filipino Dish actually " their eyes sparkle and they look so excited.