Chapter 43

After Jennie and I talk, I get back to the Hotel where I am staying. I don't know what to feel to be honest. I am in a mixed emotion right now. Happy because I know that she really knows me, at the same time sad, cause I don't know if she still loves me. I mean what I am expecting? She's engage to a great man. A man who isn't married to anyone.

I open my laptop and check if Chaeng and Jisoo are online, thank god they are cause I don't know if I can handle this night without telling to someone what happened today. So I call Jisoo, and she immediately answer it.

I saw Chaeng and Jisoo on the screen " Lisa what is it? Did you talk to Jennie already? " Ask by Chaeng. I just nod at her before wiping my tears that keeps on flowing down my cheeks.

" Y-Yeah, We t-talk. We even kissed " After I said that, Jisoo and Chaeng eyes widen in shock " WHAT THE FUCK? YOU TWO KISSED? SHE RESPOND TO YOUR KISSES? WAIT I THOUGHT SHE'S ENGAGE AND THAT SHE CAN'T REMEMBER YOU? LISA EXPLAIN OHMYGOD! " Jisoo scream. I sigh deeply before preparing myself to explain.

" We had a meeting earlier about the partnership of Hanbin and I's company. But you guys know me, I won't let that pass not to have a talk with her, so I ask her why she left me four years ago, her answer is that she doesn't know me and what I am talking about. She repeatedly said that but I am not believing her. I lock the door of the meeting room so she can't go out, I ask her again, and I tell her what happened on that 4 years. You know what she did? She hug me, and then I breakdown. I thought it's already fine, but still she pretend that she didn't know me and go out of the office. But it didn't end there. I followed her to the bathroom only to see her eyes blood shot from crying, which boost my confidence that she's just pretending not to know me, so I ask her again but she answer the same. So I tell her that I'll make her remember me, that's when I push her back inside the bathroom and kiss her, I wasn't expecting her to kiss me back though, but she did "

After my long ass explanation, Jisoo and Chaeng's Reaction is so shock.

" that's a long ass explanation but WHAT THE FUCK? SHE KISSED YOU BACK! LISA SHE. KISSED. BACK. WHICH MEANS SHE STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU! " I wanted to believe what Chaeng said but I highly doubt that.

" I don't know, cause if she still love me, she won't push me away. But she did, she even slap in my face that she's engage haha fucking engage! " I can't stop from crying. I don't know If I am still going to pursue her or not. I mean if she's happy with him, then I should let her be happy right?

" You are so fucking stupid! Do you think she'll kiss you back if she no longer have feelings for you? Lisa you two aren't drunk when that happened right? RIGHT? "

I nod at Jisoo " So there is no excuse for her to kiss you back! " I smile at her " There is, maybe she just want to make me feel that she still want me but in the end she really isn't " I wipe my tears and breath deeply.

" Lisa.. what is your plan now? You'll just let her? I mean She isn't married yet, you still have a chance "

I shrug my shoulder at them " Maybe the talk I had with her tonight is fine.. I'll focus on the main reason why I am here. I already ruined her life when I make her my Mistress, I think it's not right that I'll do it again. Knowing that she already have a daughter "

Chaeng and Jisoo sigh while looking at me with sympathy.

" If that's your choice then, I guess we need to respect that. But Lisa.. if she you see that she isn't happy, go get her okay? " I nod at them and smile before  I bid my good bye to them.

I am a bit better now. At least I have Jisoo and Chaeng who'll listen to me about my situation.

I lay down on my bed before hugging my pillow. I close my heavy eyes and felt my self falling into a deep slumber.