Chapter 39

After I called Hanbin and told him that I am not feeling well, he re schedule our meeting for tomorrow but it's in his office. I don't know how to react and what to do. Seeing Her after 4 years should make me happy, but why does it brings back the pain?

I should be the one who she is kissing while smiling, I should be the one who she's in love with, I should be the one who will marry her.

I get my laptop and check if Chaeng and Jisoo are online when I saw Chaeng's account online I Immediately call her, but of course it was Jisoo who answer it. She's really protective when It comes to Chaeng and it's fine with me.

She immediately call Chaeng when she saw my state. Messy hair, ruined mascara because of crying non stop.

" Oh my god Lisa what happened to you? Why are you crying? " Chaeng said with worried. " SHE'S HANBIN'S FIANCÉ HUHUHU I AM HURT! " I said while crying so loud. I don't care if my neighborhood would hear me.

" What? Who? Who's She? " Ask by Jisoo. I slap my pillow multiple times before looking at them from the laptop screen. " JENNIE! I SAW HER! I EVEN HOLD HER HAND! AND AND THE FUCK SHE HAVE A CHILD ALREADY! "

I really can't stop shouting cause that's the only way I could release the pain.

" WHAT? JENNIE HAVE A CHILD? AND WHAT? A FIANCÉ? " they both said in unison. They are shock as me of course they don't have any news from Jennie since the they she left us without even saying a word.

" What did she told you? Did she slap you? Did she acted as if she didn't know you? What? Tell us ohmygod! " Chaeng said.

I wipe my tears first and drink the water beside me cause my throat is starting to feel dry from the non stop crying.

" The thing is.. she looks like she don't know me. I tried to see if she is faking it but she really look like she doesn't recognize me at all. I don't know what's going on, also I don't know what to do. I wanna have a conversation to her but how can I do that if she's always with her Fiancé? "

Jisoo and Chae sigh. " Look, if that's the case, why don't you pretend as if you didn't know her too? So in that way you can have a casual conversation with her. I mean if the Fiancé isn't around maybe you can ask about her lifestyle from four years ago? "

I shrug my shoulder off. " I'll try, but how can I control myself not to kiss her nor hug her? I miss her so much guys. Do you know the feeling of being happy because you found out that the girl you are looking for is on the same hotel as you but then when you turn around you unexpected saw her, kissing the guy you are having a partnership with while smiling? Do you guys know how that shit hurts me? Like I've lost all of my senses "

I said and it made me cry again. The fuck I am such a cry baby.

" We do understand what you are feeling right now Lisa, but just try to calm down first okay? If she can't remember you then be friends with her. That's the first thing you need to do. And please don't do dumb things. I know you to well, don't even try to force her on remembering you if she don't okay? You'll just lost your chance to get her back if you'll do that "
I just nod and end the call without saying a word to them.

I can do this. I am Lisa Manoban, I good at pretending. I shouldn't act soft in front of her. I will try to find what happened to her four years ago. That's my mission now.

It shouldn't matter to me that she can't remember me. The important thing is, I already know where she is. That's a good start of getting my lover back.

I went inside my bathroom and rinse my face with cold water to remove the ruined mascara in my face. When I am finally done, I decided to go outside to breathe some fresh air.

The moment I open my hotel door is the moment that I saw her walk pass through me. I am trying my best not to run and hug her from behind so I just casually greeted her that shock her in a bit.

" Jennie " I said and she got startled before turning her back on me, with the same gummy smile she always show back when we were still together. " Ms. Manoban you startled me god! " I smile apologetically at her and was about to walk pass through her when I saw how her hand is shaking. Shaking? Is she nervous? She maybe realize that I am looking at her hand that's why she put it behind her back.

" I-I gotta go now Ms. Manoban, Nice to see you again " she awkwardly said before running inside her room which is only beside my room.

" Why is her hand shaking? And why she seemed so nervous while saying her good bye to me? Am I over thinking? Or there is really something going on? " I knew that there is something going on, and I will try to know what is it.

The day had passed so fast and I am back in my hotel room lying down in my bed, thinking about Jennie. On how am I going to get her back, on how am I going to tell her who I am.

But what I am afraid of is that once I told her about us, she will remember all the lies I did to her years ago. Fuck she will hate me and leave me again.

" Fuck what should I do? " I grip on my own hair before standing up and went outside to eat on the ground floor.

I lock the door and went straight to the bathroom first cause I am going to pee.

I enter one of the cubicle and do what I have to do when I heard a girl sniffing. I furrow my brow and fix my pants and go out to look for the girl who's sniffing.

Only to see a little girl around four years old wiping her tears and fixing her short simultaneously.

" Hey sweetie, who's with you? " I bend my knees to match her height and tap her head. When I saw her face there is no way that I am wrong on what I am thinking.

Her whole face is a carbon copy of Jennie's face. What the fuck?

" M-Mommy i-is m-mad a-at m-me " she said while sobbing. I don't know if I should comfort the kid or what, but I am not that heartless to just leave the kid here whether it's Jennie's Daughter or not.

" Is she? Why? " The kid looks so pretty, just like Jennie. How I wish this kid is mine

" B-bec-cause I c-cut a p-photo sh-she ha-have f-for a long time " I didn't ask what photo is it and just rub the back of her to make her stop from crying but it just make her to cry more.

" What's your name sweetie? " She look at me " E-Ella " after she said that she hug me and hide her face on the crook of her neck. I was shock because of the hug cause I felt something warm in me. I mean it feels like I've been longing for this kind of hug. Or maybe because she looks like Jennie?

I hug the kid back and carry her. I continue on rubbing her back while walking outside the bathroom only to see Jennie worried, and immediately run towards me when she realize that I am holding her child. So it's really her daughter?

" Ella baby " I am holding my tears back. It feels like I am the one she's calling me baby. " I saw her crying at the bathroom and told me that her mom is mad at her, I-I d-didn't know that you are her mom " she just nod at me and get Ella from me.

" Thank You Ms. Manoban, we need to go inside now " that's the only words she said but I stop her by holding her wrist. " Jennie I would like to ask you somethin- " I got cut off from my words when Hanbin show up and call Jennie.

" Love " I let go of her wrist and nod at Hanbin before excusing myself. I won't stay looking at them being lovey dovey cause I don't wanna breakdown again.

After I enter my room I breathed heavily before brushing my face using my hand. " Fuck fuck fuck! " I can't believe that it's Her Daughter. God how can she have a daughter when It's clearly that we are together four years ago?

" God damn it! When will I know the fucking answer? When will I have a chance to talk to her without being interrupt by that Hanbin? " I think I am going crazy.

I need answers. I need to have a conversation with Jennie.