Chapter 30

The moment that I heard Seulgi's voice, I already know that she'll be part of this mess I am in. She heard me called Jennie baby and she knows that I have a wife. When I pulled her out of Jennie's sight, I bring her to the storage room and their we has a conversation. She threatened me that she'll tell to my wife who my mistress is, and I won't let that to happen. So I punch her face multiple times and I know It may broke her nose bone but I don't care, as long as I can keep my secret by doing that.

These past few weeks I am really not in myself, and I know Jennie can sense that. Earlier, Chaeng sneak out to get inside my office. I just wish no one saw her cause that would be a goddamn problem. She just warn me about my affair with Jennie but I don't really give a fuck about her. We'll have a divorce anyways.

" You're spacing out Baby " Jennie said while she's on my lap. " I just can't accept the fact that I can't take you right now. Stupid period " She just laugh and I did too.

" By the way, I wanna ask something " She sit properly at the couch beside me, so I assume that this is kinda important. " What is it baby? " She sigh before looking into my eyes " what did you and my cousin talk about the first time she went here? " I've been avoiding this topic since I found out that My wife and My Girlfriend are cousin, but the fact that I don't have any excuse not to answer her question, I guess I'm just going to made up a fucking story.

" Before I'll answer your question, did your cousin talk about me? " Of course I am nervous cause there's a possibility the Chaeng would talk about me or vice versa. " Actually no, I've been waiting for her to open that topic, but since you made me remember it, I will ask her later, she still doesn't know that you are my girlfriend though hahaha " fucking no! Jennie shouldn't tell Chaeng that I am her girlfriend cause I'll be doomed if that happen!

" Baby look, I know you are excited to tell the world that I am your girlfriend, but can you not tell it to your cousin? " She furrow her brows " why? " fucking why! I don't know what Am I gonna tell her. " It's just that I don't want her to hmm you know be so full of herself since she's a secret investor and we have a project, yeah a big project to be exact so that's it, Don't tell her " Jennie seemed buy my reason  cause she look convinced and I felt relieved when she nod and smile at me.

" So the talk is about a project? A secret project? I bet it's a big one huh? Since it's secret hahaha " I feel bad for Jennie, I'm feeding her with lies, I am so stupid and selfish.

" Yeah baby, anymore question? " She nod and I think I'll be needing a lot of practice on creating a story. " Another? What is it? " I acted like I am not nervous but the truth is I am. " Where did you go earlier? You didn't even send a message to me. I know it wasn't about business, so where? " Fucking hell! How am I gonna say that I went outside cause my parents visit me with my daughter to be honest this whole lying situation I am in exhaust me too much.

" My parents Visited and they ask for me to have some coffee with them " I calmly said, she look at me in the eyes to check if I am telling the truth. This is hard for fuck sake. " Okay, that's accepted. But, when will you introduce me to them? It's not that I am rushing okay? I just wanna meet them formally like how I introduce you to my family " another fucking situation. I was about to answer her question when my phone ring.

She raise her eyebrow to me before looking at the caller ID on my phone. " It's my brother baby, I'll just answer it, I'll be back, I love you " I said then give her a long kiss before going far from her.

" Yow yow yow Sis, how are you? " I wanna praise him for saving me but o fcourse I won't do that cause Jennie is still inside my office and she might heard it. " I'm fine, how about you? " I casually ask " Oh come on! Didn't you miss me? I AM HOME YOU IDIOT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA " Remind me again that we aren't close and him acting as if we were so close is kinda questionable? Anyways He's still my brother, and Maybe I can introduce Jennie to him.