Chapter 36

( The night when Lisa look for Jennie )

" We waited for you ASSHOLE " that's the first thing I heard when Jennie's Dad saw me. I immediately kneel down in front of him saying that I am sorry and that I am already divorce, and that I will explain what really happened, that Chaeng and I are no longer together for almost three years.

" Please Sir, I-I d-didn't treat her like that! She's the most precious thing I've ever had. Please let me talk to her just this once, and I'll explain everything to her " after I said that I felt Jennie's brother grab my shirt from behind and put my two arms behind my back.

I already know what will happen, I let Jennie's father to punch me everywhere. I am literally no time to fight back. Every punch I consider it from Jennie. This is the pain I've caused her. Or maybe this isn't even half of the pain I gave her.

My lips is already swollen from the multiple punch I received. I groan when Jennie's Dad kick my side, that's when I lost all of my energy and I got a hard time to breathe.

I heard their gate open and I thought it's Jennie but it's her mother. I thought she'll slap me or kick me. But what she did is scolded the man of her life. She even help me stand up and put inside my car.

" Lisa, I am mad from what you did to my daughter. And I will never forgive you for doing that to Chaeng too. Just don't show up ever again, you'll never get a chance to see my daughter ever again. Just forget about her and she'll do the same. Just go! "

I can't even say a word cause my face felt so numb from the multiple punch. My left eye is so swollen and has a cut in it that I can't clearly see what's on my side.

I just keep on crying. I am so fucking stupid for doing this. Only if I told her the truth a bit early maybe she'll understand me. Fucking ONLY IFS! I Miss her so much. We're just fine earlier but then here, I really am a coward and a bastard.

I get my phone and dial Chaeng's number. She answer it immediately. " Lisa.. " I can no longer control my cry and I let her listen to it. I can't even say a word cause I am so broken right now.

" Chaeng I-I'm s-sorry.. p-please t-tell me w-where Jennie i-is. I'll j-just t-talk t-to h-her please " I know I am so stupid for asking Chaeng where Jennie is but there's no other person I could ask about Jennie. Jisoo won't answer me if I'll call her for sure.

" I'm sorry but I don't know where she is. You know that she just found out about you being married right? Not just that, you are married to me Lisa, her cousin. Do you think she'll tell me where she'll go? Just go home and try to rest. Let her get some peace of mind "

I sigh before answering. " I won't r-rest unless I get a chance to find her. And about the thing to bambam, I'll discover it since you doesn't want to tell me! "

I was about to put down the call but the word she said made me stunned. I can't process it clearly.

" He Raped me.. " the call ended after Chaeng said that.

I am just staring outside, doesn't know what to do. Should I look for Jennie or Kill bambam for what he did to my wife?

" FUCK YOU BAM! " I shout before I started to drive. Since I can no longer see clearly using my left eye. I step on the gas with strong force and over take only to hear a loud horn and something crash on my car.

I can no longer see anything cause everything went black, but before I could lose my hearing I heard a siren and a man said that I am still alive.

----

" Chaeng.. " Seulgi said as if she can understand what I am feeling. " She's an asshole yes, but I can't lose her Seul. We maybe already divorced, but she's still Lianna's mother. " Seulgi  and Irene's eyes widen on what I've said.