Chapter 6

" Jisoo... "

-----

I gulp when I saw how Jisoo looked at me, and I swear if staring could kill, I will probably dead by now. " So what is this? I surprised you but turns out I was the one who got surprised, care to explain this Ms. Manoban? What do you want from my Sister? Why are you pinning her on the wall? And did you just kis- "

Jennie immediately covered Jisoo's  mouth using her hand so she won't finish that word. Jennie look at me and I show her my arrogant look.

' Jisoo you came in a wrong time damn it '

" Why would I kiss your friend Ms. Kim Jisoo? She's not even my type. I pinned her to the wall cause she made me pay for her groceries, and not just that, she even told everyone at the grocery store that I'll pay for their foods, funny right? Now Jennie, do an over time starting on Monday. Excuse me I have to go now "

I honestly don't want to go, cause fuck my hormones won't make me relax. ' Fuck Jennie Kim, what are you doing to me! '

I already hold the door knob when Jisoo spoke " Stay for a while Ms. Manoban, I think my friend here don't want you to leave " I look at them and I saw how Jennie slap Jisoo's arm while her face turning crimson red. ' cute '

I smiled at Jisoo that made her eyes widen in shock! Yeah I know, I don't really smile nor laugh in front of my employee, well except Jennie Kim, cause she already make me laugh many times. I Immediately change my facial expression into a serious one.

" No need, someone's waiting for me to come home, have a nice night two Kim's, good night " I didn't wait for their response. I immediately went outside Jennie's house and get inside my car.

I didn't know that I've been holding my breath for a long time. I slap my steering wheel, thinking of what will might happen if Jisoo didn't came. Cause to be honest, I am fucking turned on, and now I don't know what to do cause Jennie's scent still lingers on my nostrils.

" Fuck Jennie Kim! Aish! You're making me feel things I shouldn't be felt in the first place, but I can't help it! " I said to my self. I decided to open the radio inside my car and the song that played still reminds me of a cat like eyes girl.

" Argg! Bullshit song! " I turned it off.

Minutes after I'm already in our house, I didn't went home in my penthouse, I'm at my parents house. I miss my Mom and Dad.

When I enter the house, My face started to soften, seeing my parents dancing slowly makes me wanna have the same love they have.

They stop dancing when they realized that I am here. My Mom went near me first, she gave me a hug and a kiss, and I did the same. " How are you Honey? How's work? " I smiled at my mom before answering.

" It's tiring as usual, but I still can work well though haha " I said while my Mom and I are walking side by side going where Dad is.

" I heard my favorite assistant is back at our company? Did you told her to comeback? Well if yes, don't ever try to fired her again Lisa "

' Dad I am trying to remove that girl from my mind, but here you are asking about her, and my heart is thumping faster again damn it! '

" Hmm Y-Yeah, but I'm not the one who told her to comeback, i-it was her bestfriend that is our employee too " I saw my Dad smile and stare at me with meaning that I can't even get.

" Why are you stuttering? We're just talking about Jennie Kim, your assistant, calm down Lisa, you're being obvious " wait what? Obvious? In what part?