Chapter 26

I return at Irene and I's table only to have her eyes piercing down my soul. " Why are you looking at me like that? Oh you're holding my phone, let me have it " I tried to reach for it but then she extend her hand going to the back for me not to get my phone while still looking intently to me.

" You son of a bitch! Who the fuck is Jennie Kim? Why do you have a girlfriend? Lisa you are married! You're basically cheating on your wife and that poor girl that your so called girlfriend is your mistre- " I cut her words off by snatching my phone on her hand.

" Don't even dare to call her a mistress. She is more than that. She's my world. You know nothing about Jennie so just shut up " I am not expecting that Jennie will call. I mean I purposely left my phone cause I went to the bathroom to pee.

" What are you doing to yourself? Lisa you aren't like this. What happened? " I hate the fact that even Irene is judging me. " I fell in love with Jennie. And no this isn't a sin. I need your help, she is my wife's cousin and I only knew it cause Chaeng said it to me the other day. Now what the fuck am I gonna do? " I need some advice cause I'm afraid that I'll go crazy if I'll just keep it to myself.

" You need an advice? I don't think you'll like my advice but before that, your girlfriend said that you must call her back. She sound so mad. " If I am not at the verge of breaking down, I would laugh at Irene's comment about Jennie sounds mad while talking to her at the phone. But I can't laugh cause I am on a serious situation where there is no other choice but to admit to Jennie that I am married.

" I'll call her later, did you told her that you are my client? " She nod at me. She look at me as if she is worried. " You look so stress. How long have you been in a relationship with her? " I sigh before answering " 2 weeks? I am not so sure though. All I know is that it feels like we've been together for a long time " Irene sigh before tapping my shoulder.

" What really happened to you and Chaeng? 3 years ago you we're crying so hard, drinking in every bar while trying to contact her. Now you are here with me, asking for my advice cause you are in love with someone else that is not your wife. Lisa you are my friend, but this situation you have? I don't agree on it. "

I know this will happened. I know all of them will be against with Jennie and I relationship. They'll say it's wrong just because I am married. Fucking status! Can't they see that I am deeply in love with that woman?

" Chaeng left me right? And I am miserable without her, and then my dad told me to fix myself cause I'll be the CEO of our company. I tried, and that's when I saw this lady, she's so on hand with her work, I know I am acting so bitch around her. Yes mostly around her, I didn't realize that I am catching feelings with her already. I just realize that it wasn't just a like, I already love her. And yes that's Jennie Kim. I completely forgot that I am Married, cause it didn't cross in my mind that I'll fall for someone other than my wife. Now when I thought that I am already happy, that's when Chaeyoung showed up, not just her, but she's with our Daughter. "

My head are bow down while I am telling Irene the story. Actually I never felt a bit of excitement when I see Lianna, I mean there should be a spark or something since she's my daughter, but I feel nothing. I just can't say that the kid isn't mine cause she actually look like me.

" You bitch! You have a child? The fuck is wrong with you? Look, I haven't seen your so called girlfriend but I am sure that she look scary by the sound of her voice, and if she happen to know that you have a child, pray for your soul already! "

Thinking about Jennie being hurt? Fuck it's already killing me. How am I be able to tell her that? I am scared for the possible things that may happen.

" I've been lying to her since I found out that my wife is her cousin. I just wanted to think that this is just a dream, but it wasn't. This is the fucking reality. "