Chapter 32

I saw Seulgi walk out of the Cafeteria so I immediately run inside to look for Jennie. When she saw me, I can feel her questioning me using her eyes. I just hope Seulgi didn't say anything to Jennie! Just please!

I smile at her as if I am in a good mood right now. But she didn't smile back, I look at Jisoo and she's avoiding my eyes. Fuck Seulgi! " Baby, can I join? " I tried to sound calm. Her breathing started to become heavy and when she blink, a tear escape her eyes. I immediately sit and hug her. Fuck Seulgi! What did you say to Jennie damn you!

" Hey hey! Why are you crying? Please calm down, baby calm down! Jennie! " I repeatedly said cause she isn't calming down. I look at Jisoo, she stand up and went beside Jennie while rubbing her back.

" What happened? " I ask, she was about to say a word when Jennie talk " don't! Chu please don't! " That made me look at Jennie. " What is it? " I said with a soft voice. " Are you Married? " Hearing that word makes me lost my senses. I can't even hear the noise around me, I can't blink my eyes in shock, My breathing started to hitch. I can't swallow the lump in my throat, my hands started to become sweaty.

I'm afraid that if I talk I will breakdown and said I am sorry. Fuck!

" Lisa, are you Married? " I just kiss her forehead before guiding her to stand up. " I think you need to go home baby " I calmly said but deeply I am nervous  as hell.

" Why can't you answer my question? Lisa I am asking you a basic question. Fucking ANSWER ME! " My eyes widen in shock when she shout the last words. " Baby I'm not, I'm not okay? Calm down please. Jisoo help me bring her to my car, I'll take her home " Jisoo just nod at me.

Jennie didn't say anything she just hide her face on my neck. She doesn't even want to leave her seat so I have no choice but to carry her. I don't care if people are looking at us. I will surely kill Seulgi once I settled my girl back home.

" FUCKING DO YOUR WORK AND DON'T LOOK AT US! " I shouted that made Jisoo flinch in shock.

I put Jennie at the passenger seat before I run to the driver seat. I thank Jisoo and told her to tell my secretary that I won't comeback at the company. She just nod, I was about to drive already when Jisoo tap at the window of my car so I open it. I look at her in question " Just tell her the truth Lisa " when Jisoo said that I already know that I am doomed. I already know that there is no way that I can keep this secret for a long time. But I can't. I still can't tell it to Jennie.

I didn't answer her back and just close the window before driving back to my penthouse.

-----

" Lianna come up here! " I shouted from upstairs. I am busy packing our things cause we will stay at Lisa's parents house cause that's what they requested. " Mommy uncle Bam is here " I don't know what to feel. I am not yet ready to face him.

" Get inside your room and don't come out unless I told you so, okay? " Lianna just nod and do what I said.

I run downstairs only to see him sitting at the sofa peacefully.

" What the fuck are you doing here?! Didn't I told you not to go here? " He smile at me and stand up " aren't you going to give me a hug first my love? Didn't you miss me? " I close my eyes tight. " Do you think I will do that after what you did to me? YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! "

I can't help not to cry when I remember what he fucking did back then. I felt so dirty and all. Lisa and him are almost the same! They're both sick in the head! The only problem is, I'm in love with Lisa.

" So you didn't told Lisa about us? May I tell you that your Wife have a mistress? Hahaha " I push him but he just grab me by the arm and pulled me closer to him. Feeling his breath against my ear makes me wanna scream in anger!