Chapter 3

" Good Morning Ms. Kim "

That's what I said when I saw her shock state, I can't help not to smirk cause I am sure her mind is battling about what happened, and how on earth she's in my penthouse.

And of course I heard every word she said earlier, she really hate me that much hahaha but wanted to stay in here because of the view in my room, and yes I sleep beside her cause she isn't letting me go last night! She keeps on murmuring that she needed someone to cuddle with, well who am I to said no?

" You can sit and eat with me Ms. Kim, don't just stand there and stare at me, I am sure you are hungry " I said with a mocking tone. I heard her sigh but she's still standing near at my mini bar counter.

" I...I w..wanna k..know wh..what ha..happened last night " I raise my head to look at her and smile, not the normal smile, it was the smile that will irritate her.

" Ohh.. you were so LOUD last night Ms. Kim and so ti- " I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence when she slam her palm on the dining table.

" What. Ever. Happened. Last. Night. Just. Forget. About. It. " She said with a hard tone in every word she's spitting. I raise my eye brow at her, I guess she really think that something happened last night, well she's right, something happened to her but not with me, it's with another girl, cause she's so drunk that made her allow a stranger to touch and kiss her body. Yes I saw it from the very start, and it irritates me, not at the scene okay? But it's because she's allowing someone who isn't her Girlfriend or Boyfriend to touch and kiss her. What If I wasn't there? She'll surely woke up naked with somebody else house.

Before going out at the company yesterday, I went home, and dad find out about the Issue, yes that fast, I don't know why He's so concerned about Jennie Kim, but He is so mad when he found out that Jennie is no longer in our company. He even shouted at me, saying that Jennie is the best secretary He ever had. I just shrug it off and went to the bar where I saw Jennie, I'm not a hard drinker though cause I have a low tolerance on alcohol, I just want to unwind last night, but turns out the opposite, I become a caregiver of a drunk girl, which is my secretary, I mean former secretary.

" How am I going to forget your loudness last night Ms. Kim? It still lingers on my ears " I said and chuckled at her facial expression, I am referring to her snore, not the other way around, but since Jennie didn't know what truly happened last night, maybe Jennie and I can have some fun.

" PERVERT! I GOTTA GO NOW! " she turn her back on me, but stop instantly when her stomach growl too loud, I saw her ear redden, then she slowly face me again and sit infront of me " I'll eat first before leaving, but please forget about what happened to us last night, it's...it's just a one night stand "

I can't help it anymore, I laugh so hard that made her eyes widen in shock, I even held my stomach because it's aching of too much laughing.

" I'll slap you if you won't stop laughing damn you! " She said in a mad tone, that made me stop, and fix my composure. I strengthen my face and look at her eyes. " You surely don't remember what happened last night don't you? " She slowly move her head side to side saying that she doesn't remember anything from last night.

" Eat first, then I'll tell you your stupidity last night " she raise her eye brow to me but follow what I said.

We are eating silently, when my phone keep on vibrating so I check who is it, when I saw who's the caller, I immediately excuse myself to Jennie " excuse me, I need to take this call "

I went at the terrace and answer the call.

------

I am fucking clueless on what really happened, all I can remember is " fuck she kiss my neck * fake cry * " I am done eating and Lisa isn't done talking on who ever she is talking on the phone. Of course I need to go home now cause I still need to look for another job cause the owner of this penthouse Is the reason why I lose my job.