Chapter 16

We went back to the City early in the morning since we both need to go to the company, Lisa as the CEO and me as her assistant. I am not yet ready to hear a lot of gossip about the pulling scene yesterday that Lisa did to me, but I know that they we're all talking about it since they don't know shit about us.

I just realized that Lisa's attitude change a bit after that old friend of hers called her. She seemed out of focus, there's this one question I ask her but she seemed heard it wrong so her answer didn't match my question. I ask her if she's fine, she said she is so I shrug the Idea that there's something going on. Maybe she's just too tired. Being a CEO isn't that easy. So I understand her.

" We're here, you'll go in first, I'll follow after a minute " I said to her. She knitted her brows at me " we'll go together " she said that before pulling me out of the car.

This woman will bring trouble to me I swear to god.

I can feel the employees keep on looking at us. Some of them started to gossip. Fuck I hate this kind of attention, but Lisa doesn't want to let go of my hand.

We are in front of the elevator now, when the door open Lisa talk before we enter the elevator " all of you here in the ground floor are ALL FIRED! I don't need an employee who loves to gossip around when it's time of work! "

My eyes widen in shock at her outburst. She can't just fired them just because of that. I tug on her suit and she look at me, too different from what she looks like when she's spitting bars to the employee. This girl is crazy.

" Why did you do that? I told you to go out first and I'll follow, but you just drag me and held my hand as if we are walking in a park. You know that I hate attention! Of course they will look and gossip about us. Remember the time that I shouted at you cause you fired me and then they'll see us holding each others hand while entering your comp- "

She kiss me hard that made me stop talking.

She's always like this. Kissing me when all I wanted is to lecture her. I am controlling my self not to kiss her back but she's persistent. She bite my lower lip that made me gasp and that's her cue to enter her tongue inside my mouth. I moan when I felt her pinned me hard to the wall. Her body presses against mine, and I can feel how hard she is. That shit turned me on so fucking much.

She grab my butt and squeeze it, she was about to put her hand inside my skirt when the elevator ding, a cue that there's someone going to enter.

She immediately separate our lips and fix my hair before facing the door.

When the door open, the girl look at her and didn't dare to enter the Elevator. I sigh deeply and punch her stomach when the elevator door close.

" You fucking dick head! Stop kissing me when I am lecturing you! " She smirk and pinned me again to the metal wall.

" Admit it, you like it don't you? If that girl didn't press that elevator and interrupt us. I am sure you are moaning right now while I am fucking you hard inside this elevator. You just got lucky my girl "

I rolled my eyes at her, but I can't deny the fact that I wish it happen. I am fucking horny to the extent that I wanna jump at her and let her do me right now.

" Lucky my ass! I won't talk to you unless you take back what you said to the employee's downstairs! " Her eyes widen. " Are you fucking kidding me? I have my right to fire them. They're gossiping about us! "

I huff and push her. " No talking. No fucking. If you won't take that back! " After I said that, the elevator door open.

I heard her groan before I step outside and she followed me behind. She slightly brush her bulge at my back that trigger my horny ass.

" I want you inside my office after I talk to the people at the ground floor " she said with gritted teeth. I didn't bother to answer nor face her. I just went in my table, and she looks so pissed off. I laugh inside my head when I realize that she's covering her bulge.

When she's finally out of my sight, Jisoo poke me and made me face her by turning my swivel chair.

" You two had a fucking make out session at the Elevator don't you? I saw what Ms. Manoban did behind you. And.. wait a fucking minute. Why does she have a bul- " I cover her mouth before she said the word too loud that may gain a lot of attention again.

" Shut the fuck up will you? " She widen her eyes at me before she cover her mouth. " Oh my god. She have a di- " I cover her mouth again and nod at her slightly just to shut her up.

She can't say a word nor even blink. I laugh at her and told her to just do her job and we'll talk later about how blessed Lisa with her.. just kidding. That's not what we are talking about.

Hours had passed, and I saw a familiar girl walk inside our office and she's heading to Lisa's Office. I look at her intently, when I realize who the girl is. I run towards her and hug her from behind that shock her so much.

" OMG Coussssss I miss youuuu " I said when she face me. Her shock face turns into a sweet one, she hug me back.

" Wow, I didn't know you are back in Korea. When did you arrived?  You didn't even told me? Am I no longer your favorite cousin Chipmunk? " We both giggle at her nickname.

" Sorry Mandu. Actually I arrived 6 months ago, and sorry If I didn't tell you about it. Anyways I didn't know you're working here? How's tita? How are they? We need to talk a lot. So let's have a chitchat tonight okay? "

I nod at her and hug her again before she bid her good bye and said that she have an appointment with the CEO which is my girlfriend.

I am excited to tell her that I am in a relationship with the CEO of this company. I bet she'll freak out and won't believe it cause she knows that I don't easily fall in love.

I went back to my chair, Jisoo poke me and ask who's that girl that I hug. " She's my cousin. She's Park Chaeyoung. She leave Korea 3 years ago for business and I am glad that she's back "

Jisoo smile so wide. Oh hell no! I don't like the way Jisoo look and smile at me. " Jisoo, what ever you are thinking, it won't gonna happen. I swear! " She roll her eyes at me.

" Is she single? Cause there is no way that she is cause she's hella hot and gorgeous. But her being single is a good thing. So the two of us will have a chance, what do you think? " We both laugh at her words. And I just slap her arm while saying that she surely don't have a chance with Chae cause she's straight as hell. That's what I thought!

---

AN:

Short update for you guys🤧 anyways I'll be glad if you'll leave some comment about the flow of the story or something?

It's open for criticism:)