Chapter 23 (M)

She will hate me, and that's for sure. She won't listen to me if the time comes that I'll tell her the truth if I can tell it. I just hope that I'll have enough courage to tell it in her face. I don't want to end this day with us fighting again. I would file a leave for her and I'll bring her somewhere else. Too far from this country.

I felt her snuggle closer into my neck, feeling her erect bud brushing against my skin. I shouldn't touch her right? But I still did. The big possibility that I'll make her pregnant scare the shit out of me.

I know I told her that I am not sure if I can make her pregnant, but seeing my daughter with Chaeng, make sense.

I guess I really need to ask help with my brother. Yes I have a brother and he's leaving in Australia. We aren't that close, and we despise each other, but I don't have enough choice now. Who am I going to ask for help? I don't trust my friends at all. Not that they weren't a real friend to me. But the fact that this issue is between me, my wife and Jennie which is my wife's cousin. It shouldn't be handle in a friendly talk. It's needed a family talk. So I'll talk with my brother about it.

Jennie snuggle more closer and bite my neck that made me chuckle. " Baby! Enough with the biting, I'm already full of hickies hahaha " I said.

The first time we had sex with light off was last night. I don't want her to see the hickies that Chaeng gave me. So I ask her to mark me on my neck so I can freely show my neck to her knowing that all the hickies I have is from her except one

" Lisa Manoban, the CEO Boss who fuck hard, wants me to stop biting her? WOW! Hahahaha " her laugh is everything to me. But I know that this laugh I am hearing will turn into cry and anger. I just wanna tell her right now and she'll tell me that everything will be okay, that we'll be fine. But I know that's not gonna happen. It's the complete opposite.

Her answer to me last night when I ask her if we are on that position keeps on repeating on my head. I don't know how on earth I got the guts to make love to her and say how much I love her when I am completely lying to her. I know I am that asshole, I just can't put it into words and directly tell her that Baby I am married, but you are the love of my life and you are the one I wanna marry it's not that easy. Knowing Jennie, she will surely slap me once she heard the word Married. She won't let me explain my side cause she already believe that whatever kind of reason I have, it's still wrong.

" Hey! What are you thinking? You are so quiet " She said while forming a circle on my leg near my erect shaft.

" I am thinking that what if we go to your parents house? Let's visit them in surprise? I know it's been a long time that you haven't seen them. Maybe a week or two? You wanna go? "

Her face light up, she even went on top of me not minding that we are naked and my shaft is poking on her entrance.

" OMGGG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABYYYYYYY! " She said that while kissing me on my lips repeatedly.

I hug her and snuggle into her neck.

" Anything that will makes you happy baby, I'll do it " It's not a lie though. I know I'll hurt her in the future, but at least she'll remember that I did something good to her.

" Thank you, and I love you so muchhhh! Since you offer a good reason for us to be absent in our work, Imma ask you what do you want for breakfast? "

I already have something in my mind.

" You'll do it? " I ask her with a cocky tone. I know she get it already. Before I could say a word I already felt her grind on my stomach slowly while her left hand is stroking my shaft in a teasing way.