Chapter 42

I am home with Ella, yes home, not in the Hotel cause there is no point that I am going back in there. Not when Lisa is there.

" Mommy, I just realized, the photo you are with, the one I cut has the same side profile with Mama Lisa "

Why do I have to remember that again.

" You are wrong, they aren't the same. And please Ella stop calling her ' Mama ' " Ella stare at me before going out of our room. I sigh deeply before pulling out the image Ella's talking about out of my wallet.

It was Lisa and I's photo where in we are facing the beach and she's kissing my head. It's my favorite photo of us. Imagine I keep it for a long time and Ella just cut it aish.

Ella comeback with a photo on her hand.

" Mommy I have another question " she said before putting the picture she is holding at her back.

I stand up and look at her " what is it? " She show me the photo that made my eyes widen in shock.

" Why Mama Lisa and you have the same photo? Mama Lisa gave this to me cause I saw it in her wallet and I told her that it was the same photo that I cut that's why you get mad at me. She said that I should give it to you as an exchange of what I did "

I wanna shout, cry, get mad and all to Ella but I can't cause she's just a kid.

But what the fuck am I going to do?

I get the photo and was about to cut it when Ella get it from my hand that made me look at her in shock.

" Mama Lisa said if you will try to cut this, then I should give it back to her and she'll be the one to give it to you "

This time I grab Ella's arm, not that hard but I know it shock her.

" What else did you told  her? Ella I told you not to open up to someone you just met "

She's about to cry but then I hush her and give her a hug. Fuck it! I guess Lisa really won't believe that I don't know her. But I will still do my best to avoid her.

" Baby, answer Unnie's question. What else did you tell her? " She shake her head which means she didn't tell anything about Lisa except the photo.

I felt relieved about it. At least Ella didn't tell her that I am not her real mother. I'll use that as an escape to Lisa.

" Go to sleep now Baby, sorry if I get mad again. Unnie loves you okay? " I kiss her head and carry her before I dance her to sleep. When she's already tuck in bed I receive a phone call from Hanbin.

I immediately answer it

" Hey Love how is it there? Are you okay? Are you tired? Did you eat already? " I ask without letting her talk. I heard him chuckled, and I can imagine that He is rubbing his hair right now.

" Love I'm fine here, and it's just a small problem so maybe I'll be home by tomorrow and yes I eat already, how about you? How are you? And how's Ella? Oh wait.. how is the meeting with Ms. Manoban? "

I am fine with the first questions but I got a lamp in throat when he ask me about the meeting cause I remember the kiss that happened at the bathroom.

" The meeting is fine. Anyways Love, Ella is sleep already, I'll just tell her that you call " she laugh at the background that made me furrow my head " why are you laughing? " I ask. He remain silent and sigh deeply before answering

" Nothing Love, I just.. I just miss you. I have no one to kiss here, no one to hug, no one I could do cuddles in late morning " I sigh and smile a bit.