Chapter 20

I woke up without Lisa beside me. I sit properly before looking around. She really isn't here. I check the wall clock and it says 10:46 am.

" What the fuck I am late for work! "

I run to the bathroom and take a shower as fast as I can. I didn't even bother to think where Lisa is cause I am sure that she's at the company already. " Grr! The Audacity of that woman not to wake me up when she is the reason why I am so tired last night? "

I said in annoyance while I'm putting slight make up on my face. I don't have enough time to put a lot of make up in my face.

I check my bag, and see if I left something I need. When it's finally okay I went outside my room only to see Lisa's back at the kitchen.

I throw my bag at her, she just got lucky cause she face me on time and got a chance to dodge my bag.

" The Audacity of you not to wake me up? I AM LATE FROM WORK YOU IDIOT! " I shout at her at the top of my lungs, but all I got in return is her small smile and a tight hug.

" I love you Jennie " I knitted my brows cause she's acting so weird right now. But I hug her back and response to her I love you to me.

I cup her cheeks so I can make her face me, and there I saw how puffy her eyes is. " Did you cry? Why? What happened? " I said while I am caressing her face again.

She just smile at me and kiss my lips passionately. The way she kiss me brings a different vibe. It feels like she's kissing me as if this is the last time she'll do it. And I don't like that kind of feeling so I push her a bit to make her stop from kissing me.

I look into her eyes, and I can't even read what her eyes wanted to say to me. " Why are you kissing me like that? What is wrong? Why is your eyes so puffy? Why did you cry? Lisa tell me! "

She just shrug and turn around. Walking at the dining table, she look at me again before smiling. She is so weird. I wanna know what's going on but it seems like she doesn't want me to know it.

" I prepared a food for you My Baby. It's just fried rice, bacon, egg, and a pineapple juice, but it'll surely make your stomach full cause I made it full of love " she grin at me while saying that.

If her eyes isn't puffy and if she isn't acting weird, I will find this romantic, but I can't. Cause I am thinking what really happened to her.

" Thank you baby, but answer my question, what happened? " She look at me before putting a plate with food in front of me. Pulling a chair for me, and making me sit there. Imagine her acting so lovey dovey when in reality all she did is to annoy me, then she'll kiss me, and she'll annoy me again.

" Lisa I won't eat unless you tell me what's the reason why your eyes is so puffy! And why are you acting so weird around me! " She sigh before sitting across the table.

" I had a dream, actually not a dream. It's a nightmare " I am just staring at her, waiting for her to continue her words.

" Can we eat first? And you change your clothes cause we aren't going to work today " tell me why I fell in love with this arrogant bitch CEO of mine? Yeah cause she's a sweet talker and a hard fucker.. just kidding.

" Not going to work AGAIN? Lisa I can't leave work knowing that I am getting paid completely even though I have a lot of absent because of you " She sigh heavily again before standing up.

" This is the last time that we'll skip work. Just say Yes please? " I look at her, what else can I do? Of course I'll say yes to her. " Okay fine! But I don't wanna go somewhere. I just wanna stay here and sleep. " She just nod and get back to her seat.