Chapter 40

" Love, let's get inside and take Ella to bed " Hanbin said so I followed Him, but since yesterday my head is always at the blonde hair girl, which is Lisa Manoban My Ex.

" You okay? You seemed out of your mind since yesterday. " Hanbin ask me. After I put Ella to bed cause she fell asleep from crying.

" I'm fine love, don't worry " I said before pecking his lips. " Why is Ella crying? Did you shout at her or what? " I sigh deeply remembering why I got mad to Ella earlier.

" She's just too hard headed that's why I scolded her " Hanbin just rub my back and engulf me into a hug.

" Love stop stressing yourself too much okay? Don't worry I talk to Ella once she woke up " I lean my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

The time that I saw Lisa yesterday? All I feel is emptiness. I thought I am already moved on since it's already four years, but I am wrong.

I wanted to hug her and ask her how is she or how did her life went or if she even look for me, but none of it came out from my mouth. Instead I pretended as if I didn't know her. I don't know why I did that, maybe because I haven't told Hanbin about my past with Lisa.

I lost contact with them not because I cut it, but because that would make me move on, on my own.

I got lost in my thoughts when Hanbin curse and stand up immediately before answering his phone.

He's busy on his work again. About him having a partnership with Lisa's company, I don't know anything about it. As I've said, I am surprised when I saw Lisa yesterday.

If Hanbin told me that He's going to have a partnership with Lisa, I will stop him. But then it already happened. And earlier, I wanted to hug her and kiss her but I remember that I am pretending that I don't know her so I have to stand on it.

She surely believe that Ella is my daughter. The truth is no, Ella is my sister. Yes My sister. We found out that Mom is 3 months pregnant when we arrived here in Auckland. And why Ella calls me mom? Is it because Mom died from giving birth to her and Dad told me that she doesn't want Ella to grow up without having a Mom so I let Ella call me mom. But of course I am slowly telling Ella that I am her sister and she understand it a bit but she still calls me Mom. That's why when I introduce Hanbin to My Dad and Brother, Ella Immediately acknowledge her as her Dad and Hanbin treat her as his Own daughter.

Hanbin comeback with a furrow in his face so I stand up and massage his head for a bit.

" What's wrong Love? " It comes out as if I am talking with poison. Lisa's effect is really something.

" There's a problem in my company in Thailand and I am needed there, what I am worries about is the meeting I Have with Ms. Manoban, I can't choose cause I won't put my company in Thailand at stake, but also I can't let go this partnership with Ms. Manoban . Can you help me Love? " I am not happy about this help he is asking.

" W-What is it? " The fuck I am stuttering for? " You'll be the one who'll attend the meeting with Ms. Manoban tomorrow. Don't worry, my secretary will give you all the paper that is needed for tomorrow's meeting okay? Please Love do this for me. Also it's a good start that you'll have a conversation with her right? At least you'll get to know her more "

Oh Hanbin, trust me, I know her more than I know Myself.

I sigh before nodding at him. " Thank You Love, You really are the best! I love you hmm " I felt him kiss my lips and respond to him gradually. Reminding my self that I love him and only him.

" I love you too, Love " I said before hugging him again. But that word doesn't come out naturally, it comes out as if I am convincing my self that I love him. You can't be like this Jennie! You are engaged already! Said my mind.