Chapter 27

I've been switching from left to right since I can't sleep while the woman beside me keep on mumbling my cousin's name. I seated at the bedside and was about to stand up when I felt her arms wrapped around my waist. I felt her sniff me and lightly peck on my back while her hand started to rub my stomach slowly as of she's afraid to break me or something.

I breathed heavily and remove her hand who's giving me chills all over my body. As far as I want Lisa to touch me right now, there's still something in me that don't want it. She's clearly not thinking about me and that shit hurts.

" Baby I need you " she mumble under her breath before crawling her hand on my inner thigh. I close my eyes and stand up forcefully. I look at her and her eyes is a bit gloomy while looking at me. " You really are disgusting! " I said before walking out of the room.

The thought of imagining her and Jennie having sex angers me. I really can't think straight right now. I just want Lisa to break up with her mistress so we can live happily again. But seeing her so in love with my cousin breaks my heart into pieces. I couldn't bare seeing them together. As much as I wanted to act normal with Jennie, I'm afraid that I may confront her and slap into her face that she is a mistress.

" What should I do now? " I ask my self. I get my self a full glass of cold water and drink it all up when I felt someone kiss my neck sensually. I didn't even realize that Lisa followed me cause I am too clouded with my thoughts. " You smell so good Hon " I close my eyes when I heard our endearment come out from her mouth. Oh I've missed that. I face her, and all I can see in her eyes is lust.

I felt her grab my butt and squeeze it before claiming my lips. She's kissing me hard, sucking and biting my lower lip until I taste my own blood. She lifted me up and put me in the sink, making our center got in contact. I moan in her mouth when she slightly pressed a bit harder down my center. I couldn't think straight right now. All I want is to have her. I've missed this. And now I am finally getting it.

Her mouth started to travel down my neck, nibbling, biting and sucking it hard. I move my head back ward to give her more access into my neck. I grip on her her, slowly pulling her bead deeper whenever she suck my neck weakest spot. " Oh fuck Lisa! " I can't help not to say a word when she's making me feel this good. Her hand remove my skirt along with my underwear. I am so ready for her. Her index finger slightly brush on my wet core, making me gasp for air. The feeling is so unreal.

I whimper in pain and pleasure when she inserted her three fingers deeply inside me without giving a warning. She didn't move. I felt her thumb slightly rubbing my clit while she's curling her fingers inside me.

She do it simultaneously and all I can do is match her every thrust. I could feel her bulge aching to come out but I don't have enough strength to pull down her boxer cause I am too clouded of the pleasure her fingers giving me. " Fucking hell ugh! " I whisper into her ear while my eyes are rolling endlessly.

Just when I'm about to cum, my phone ring.

That's when I woke up. I open my eyes, while my breath are ragged. Still can't believe that I just have a wet dream with my wife who is sleeping beside me peacefully.

" Fucking dream! I just want it to be real just this once! " I blurted out to myself and look at my phone. I check the time and it's 3 in the morning. " So I slept for about two hours? Not bad " I check who message me. It brings horror into my face. I delete the message and lay again beside Lisa. I tried to relax my mind by snuggling closer to Lisa who's arms wrapped around me. I feel safe around her arms. I feel safe whenever I am around her. It's either we are fighting or we are fine. I always find Lisa as my comfort zone.

I felt her lips press against my forehead. I don't know if she's thinking about Jennie while doing that, All I care is that I feel love with those kisses she gave me. I snuggle on her neck, sniffing her scent that I love the most before I doze off to sleep.