Chapter 5

Seeing her annoyed face while looking at me, brings a lot of joy. I don't know but starting last night that we cuddle, I felt something different towards Jennie, it feels like she's lonely, her eyes screams loneliness, that's why I am trying to be kind to her, but of course I won't do it always.

" Baby your face! Excuse me I need to get foods for myself! " She said and passed by me. I just smirk while looking at her back.

Well, Jennie is beautiful, her eyes just like a cat, when it looks at you, it feels like she's looking to your soul. Her Height is a bit hmm okay I'll just say her height is perfect for my height. Her milk skin that's shining like a bright star, and her sense in fashion, she looks like she's on a runway when she dress up for work. In short Jennie Kim is the type of an It Girl.

" Sexy Baby " I said while I'm nibbling with my lower lip. I walk beside her and dodge her a bit but she didn't even look at me.

" Baby, you're ignoring me, why? " I said in a mocking tone. She stop from walking so I stopped too.

" If you won't stop calling me baby, I will leave you here, I swear to god Manoban! " My eyes widen in shock on how she called me by my surname. " Ohh, calling me Manoban with a mad tone is kinda Sexy for me, but you still can't stop me from calling you baby " I said while grinning at her.

She rolled her eyes at me, and went to the cart zone and get one. The cart that she get is too big. I get my own cart too and followed her at the meat section.

" You know how to cook? Wow! Wife Material " I commented when she bought 2kls of pork meat, and 2kls of Chicken.

" Wife Material, but no one dares to ask me to be their wife, psh! No taste! " I chuckled at her words. She surely know how to boost her self huh? I like that attitude.

" No guy asked you to be His wife? Hmm Maybe because a girl will do that, don't you think? " I look at her reaction, waiting for her to be disgusted or what, but she just shrugged it off and didn't say a word.

After we went to the meat section, next is the vegetables section.

" You eat vegetables? Ewww " She glared at me " You don't eat Vegetables? Ahh that's why you're thin, your body isn't receiving a proper protein " she casually said.

" Did you just called me thin? Thin? Oh Baby, you'll surely drop your jaw once you saw my body, don't judge the body by it's cover " she laugh at my statement.

" It's don't judge the book by it's cover, not body. You kinda stupid huh? Hahahaha "

I dodge her side that made her move a bit from where she is standing. " Yah! Stop doing that! Imma slap you using this eggplant I swear! "

I raise my both hands telling her that I surrender.

We move to the next section, and it's the section where Cereal Box is. She's skipping happily while getting a lot of different kinds of cereal, I'm just staring at her. She really is a baby.

I laugh at the sight of her trying to reach the colorful Cereal at the top, but then her height doesn't want to cooperate. So I slowly walk towards her and stand directly in front of her that made her stop from jumping.

" You could ask for my help baby, I will gladly help you " Our face is about to collide when she move backward and fake a cough.

" You wanna help? Then get this, this, this, this and this. Thank You Giant! "

My jaw drop at how high those Cereals that she want to me pick. " Is she crazy? She already put more than five cereals in her cart, but she still want me to get another five? What is she? A single parent of ten babies? " I said to myself, but still get those Cereals that she point out.